15 - A Potion and a Memory

A month after Harry's 'coming out' in the throne room, the Wizard in question found himself pinned against a hallway wall. It seemed his mate had a fondness for shagging standing up, well any way really, but against walls was definitely the Dark Lord's favorite.

In truth the young Wizard enjoyed his mate's behavior and the anticipation of these little ambushes kept him semi-hard most of his waking hours.

"Severus finished the potion today," Tom hissed.

"Did he now," Harry replied, leaning his head back and to the side as his mate licked his way down the pale column of his neck.

"Mmmm...yes...he finally managed to pull himself away from your Godfather long enough to manage it."

Harry moaned when Tom slipped a leg between his own and rubbed just there with his knee.

"Shall we return to our rooms and...administer it then," Tom asked.

The-Boy-Who-Lived bucked his hips as the other Wizard pulled away.

"Lead the way," he finally managed to hiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius moaned beneath the dour Potion Master's hands and Severus grunted. New muscles flexed restlessly beneath him, hips wiggling, legs stretching.

"Black! If you do not desist in this shameless display at once I will leave you to entertain yourself!"

"Aww. But Sev..."

"But nothing! It is uncalled for."

"But it feels so good!"

Severus just stared at the convict.

Finally Black huffed and turned back to the wall.

"Fine. I'll behave. But I'd like to see how you react to a back massage after ten years sitting, sleeping and pacing on an uneven stone floor."

"Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Just for a moment I thought I heard violin music."

"Hardy-har-har. You're a funny bastard."

"I try," Snape smirked as he resumed the massage.

"Will Harry be by today?"

"Hmmm...Doubtful. I finished their potion today."

"Oh."

Severus paused.

"Does it still bother you? Them?"

Sirius shrugged.

"It doesn't...but then it does...I guess part me hasn't shrugged off all of Dumbledore's influence yet."

"Old habits die hard, eh?"

Sirius chuckled.

"It's hard to think of someone Harry's age having kids, especially after everything he's been through."

Severus was quiet for a long while as he continued the massage.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you."

"Oh?" Sirius half moaned when the Potion Master's nimble fingers stroked a particularly sore knot of muscle.

"When you were brought to the throne room that first day you said...you said Remus was dead."

Sirius went rigid and did not say anything.

"Will you tell me?"

"Are you going to laugh and say he finally got what he deserved," the convict questioned harshly.

Severus moved to the head of the narrow hospital bed and took the other man's chin in his hand, turning Black's face toward his own.

"I thought we were passed all that."

Blue eyes dropped to the floor, freshly shaved cheeks flushed with embarrassed color.

"I'm sorry Sev, you didn't deserve that."

"Yes I did, but that's not the point."

Sirius gave a small smile before turning back towards the headboard. Snape moved back down the bed and again resumed the massage.

"Did you know Dumbledore hired Moony to teach Defense the year I escaped from Azkaban?"

"No. I must have missed that."

"Around Christmas, the full moon of course, a student followed him to the Shrieking Shack."

"Merlin," Severus whispered.

"She was lucky, I guess, she only got bitten. Something in Remy kept him from killing her but it didn't save him. They put him on trial – beheaded him like an animal!" Black snarled the last word, fists clenched in the bed sheets. "Gentle Remus, he was the best of us all."

Severus ran his hands gently over the angry man's shoulders.

"I am truly sorry Sirius. I know how much he meant to you."

He just nodded.

"What of the girl?"

"Girl?"

"The one who was bitten."

"Ah. That's a bit ironic actually."

"Oh?"

"It was Ginevra Weasley."