who to choose (one direction fanfic)

hey my name is Kiara Manaj, i know it sounds familiar i'm 1/4 daughter of famous female rapper Nicki Manaj!i LOVE one direction they are so hott and i'm 17. my lastest video on youtube of me singing is a song of one direction 'moments' it's my favourite song EVER!

My mum is on stage right now i'm back-stage with my big sister Laila and my twin brothers Laine and Matt. Laila is 20 and currently dating 1/5 member of one direction Louis Tomlinson so i get to see him alot he is so funny. my favourite right now is Zayn. my brothers are 13 and Matt has a non-famous girlfriend, bella. Laine on the other hand hasn't got a girlfriend but he is close friends with Jaden Smith so we see him and his family alot . i've got one best friend from school her name is Courtney she HATES one direction but that doesn't come between us i just don't talk about them.Tomorrow ONE DIRECTION come to MY house i'm so excited!! my room are full of their posters especially Zayn and Niall. i'm not allowed to have any posters of Louis otherwise Laila would KILL ME literally.I can hardly go to sleep just thinking one direction are going to be at my house tomorrow just makes me stop breathing. Laila told me to keep cool and not to make her look like a fool.

I woke practically screaming next minute i know The door bell rang " i got it " matt said running to the knowing who it was. i run down stairs so fast i nearlly falling down like 10 times. i saw Zayn's eyes and like i said i would i stopped breathing " Are you alright?" Harry says looking at me with a smile. i finally catch my breath they could hear their songs playing that i was listening to upstairs they start singing along " OMG " i thought to myself " IF HE'S THE REASON YOU'RE LEAVING ME TONIGHT SPARE ME WHAT YOU'RE THINKING TELL ME A LIE" Zayn sing. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ZAYN" i said a bit to loud cause next thing i know he winked at and my heart melted. We had lunch and everything. "Kiara show the boys around" mum said, i rolled my eyes like i wasn't interested but inside of me i was screaming. " OKAY" i mumbled. "You do that kiara me  and louis are going to go into my room" Laila said not taking her eyes off of louis i think i know what she meant won't be the FIRST!!

" hey where's Niall" Liam said lokking around. "let's go check the kitchen" i said all the boys laughed then i joined. we went pass my room i could hear this beautifull irish like voice sing " IF I'M LOUDER WOULD YOU SEE ME WOULD YOU LAY DOWN IN MY ARMS AND RESCUE ME" i opened the door Niall Horan was in my room i stopped breating again and just stood there and stared "NOT AGAIN" said Harry " Let me try something" i heard someone say i think it was Zayn then i felt a slight peck on the cheek. i came back reality blushing looking around Zayn was smiling, that made blush even more i knew as soon as i saw that smile it was Zayn who kissed my cheek. Nice room the boys said looking around " where's louis" liam siad. " i'm not allowed to have posters of him my sister won't let me." i said frowning.

The boys were about to leave when i snuck into the back of their car i saw louis and Laila snogging like usual. Laila gave all the boys a hug until i noticed Harry gave Laila i peck on the cheek she blushed a bit.I already had nicknames for them.