the concert and Zayn's ex-girlfriend :/

Zayn's POV

OMFG i can't believe there are so many people here i'm really nervous. " you're on in five" our manager said. " what should our first song be" Laim asked with Courtney on his lap. " what about we let the girls decide" Louis said smiling at cheree. " OKAY" all the girls said looking at eachother, they went into a little circle in about five minutes later they all looked at us. " Moments" they all said with a evil grin. "we new you would choose that song so we discussed you have to come on stage with us" i said with a big smile across my face. " okay" Cheree said shrugging one shoulder like she really coulodn't care less the other girls did the same as well. ' One direction to the stage right now" a voice said.

Niall's POV

we make our way to the stage. I can't wait till my part in the song, i'm gonna sing it straight to kiara. " you ready?" kiara asked me. " are you ready" i asked her with a big smile. " ARE YOU READY FOR THE ONE THE ONLY ONE DIRECTION" i annouced in my announcers voice, as i ran up on stage. " HEY LADS DO YOU THINK WE NEED SOME SPECIAL GUESTS FOR TONIGHT" louis said into the microphone. " LADS MEET OUR FRIENDS KIARA, BELLA, CHEREE AND COURTNEY." YELLED HARRY. why did he say friends or well i guess it's no big deal he prbably doesn't want to upset the fans by saying girlfriends.

Zayn's POV

we start singing moments, well liam did anyway. The chorus so i decided to kneel down to a bunch of girls in the front row. BAM there was my ex i can't believe she came to my i mean One Direction concert or well i did dump her so i can focus on my career like nialler did with his ex but he has Kiara now. Niall's part came i look over and he was singing straight to Kiara when he should be singing to the crowd, but it was romantic and liam, Louis and Harry did the same. when my rap\singing part came up i picked up Amelia - my ex, up by the hand i guess i still had feelings for her i sang straight into her eyes. " i'm so sorry Amelia i was stupid to dump a beautiful and wonderful girl like you will you give me a second chance." i said after my part was over, she hugged me as tight as she could and i did the excact same thing.

Amelia POV

OMG that was the amazing thing anyone has EVER said to me.he is so sweet, i saw two girls come over with a big grin as they came closer i walked closer to them, when we were face-to-face."hey are you the lucky girl that Zayn picked out of the crowd." a girl that was tall well not to tall and a girl that looked a bit tanned." Yeah lucky ex-girlfriend" i said, their jaws droped to the ground i started laughing. " are you Zayn's EX" said the tanned one." yeah i'm Amelia and you are" i asked putting my hand out to shake their hand. they looked at my hand then they looked at eachother. next minute i know their arms were around my body hugging me i hugged them back. " i'm kiara, and i'm not tanned i'm Nicki Manaj's youngest daughter" she said Nicki Manaj is like my idol, i love her to bits." OMG CAN I MEET HER ONE DAY" i shouted. " SURE if you stick with us" she said,"  i'm Bella i'm her brothers ex and now one of her best friends" she said. i looked over their shoulder and there were to more girls  coming with the best body figure they all had good body figures ayway, the one with blonde hair came over so did the brunette girl." i'm Cheree and this is Courtney" she said." HEY" courtney yelled, i have a feeling she's a female Louis. the song finished and we left the stage with the boy,

Louis POV

my phone started ringing.

"Hello" i said

" evacuate the building now" said this voice i think it was Paul. " there's a fire the fans have started a fire a really bad one".

"ok we will" i said hanging up the phone.

Guys we have to go there is a fire. we gathered up the girls, and we left we went straight to our hotel. we were half way when we went pass the fire truck and a ambulance. " Are our fans going to be okay" asked Liam frowning." i'm preety sure they'll be fine Liam". Zayn said rubbing his back.

************************************************************************************************************************

OKAY done yay!!! i hope you enjoyed this chappie i know it's been a while but, i've been working on an other story if you want to check it out it's called Save one direction tonight? thanx for reading and if you like plzz vote thanx

xxxxxxx