picking up a new passenger

Kiara's POV

tonight is the big concert in America i can't wait the boys are getting ready. " Hurry up, we're waiting." i said knocking on the door. " Okay you can come in." said the boys together, i have a bad feeling about this anyway i still went in when i came in all the boy had their shirt off. " girls come here for a sec please." i said not taking my eyes of the boys, other girls came in i swear to god courtney practicly was speechless when she saw liam i mean his was the best body i've ever seen.

Courtney's POV

" girls come here for a sec please." Kiara said from the boys changing room. i walk in and BAM liam and the other boys were shirtless Liams' body was just amazing like way DTF bella looked straight at Harry and walked over by then they all had their suits on. " why are ready so early we still have another two hours" Bella said. " yeah well I'm going to go check twitter and all that." kiara said waving good-bye.

Kiara's pov

" HEY GUYS COME HERE." i said half laughing all the boys and girls were in the room i pressed play on the videoi was watching. " ohh my gosh what is this called" niall said laughing in his adorable laugh. ' it's called call me maybe one direction version" i said laughing in the the most ugliest laugh ever Niall said it's cute there was this one time he told me 100 reasons why my laugh was cute.

                          ***********an hour later**************************

Louis's POV

i'm driving the crew to the concert on the tour bus." hey louis what time is the concert." Courtney yelled behind me. " 6:30pm." i said taking my eyes of the road for like a split second and BAM i hit something." what was that" asked zayn worried. " i don't know" i said as i hoped out of the car. It was this beautiful blonde chick. " OWW WHAT JUST HAPPEND" she moaned. " do you need CPR cause i know it" i said. " LOUIS laila remember" kiara said slapping me across the the head. " what are we going to do?" said niall. " i don't know nialler." i said worried. "wait a minute kiara is that Cheree." Courtney said poking her. " OHH AHH it is too" courtney said." well it looks like we have a new passenger." exclained Kiara. " YES.'' i said sort of hip thrusting." louis remember Laila". Kiara said reminding me again. " hey, are one direction" cheree said pointing to the clouds but i think she ment us. " ohh no what are we going to do?" exclaimed zayn it's been a while since zayn has talked around all of us, i think he hasn't been talking because of Kiara and Niall.