in Niall's room and sorting things with my mum!!! ( will she let me stay)

the next chapter won't be for a while but it will be better if you don't like any sexual stuff you might wanna skip this chapter for one who missed i will keep you up to date by writing about it like i am now. NOTE it won't be really strong sexual stuff thanx!!!

Kiara's POV

i go to Niall room sometimes when i'm bored and help him write songs he loves my singing and i love his singing. i went to Niall's room " knock knock" i yelled stoping at the door " come in" he said in his sweet irish accent. " hey you what you got there" i said looking down on the piece of paper. " nothing just random tunes" he said. " hey umm.." i said getting destracted by his nice blue eyes we moved slowly in together, than we finally kiss he lips are so perfect they match mine like they were meant for each other i got so carried away i pressed against his lips harder and harder next minute i know i'm on top of him it's the most amazing feeling ever i feel him try to take his shirt off so i help him and comes sraight off, i could feel his perect abs for a person who eats alot they sure feel fit. there was a knock at the door " GO AWAY" Niall said i just laughed.

Niall's POV

best hour of my life kiara was asleep next to me i went to go to the bathroom until i noticed i had nothing on thank god the boys didn't come in with their morning song.i come out of the bathroom and Kiara was gone. i went into the kitchen and she was in the living room on the phone." i'm sorry Mum but i really wanted to meet the boys and they offered me to stay here i'm going out with Niall now anyway" i heard her say my heart melted when i she was going out me. "So your going out with me now" i said and she jumped i think i scared her a lil'. " well didn't that hour answer it for you" she said laughing i joined.

Harry POV 

 i can't wait till tonight, tonight is the night of the party. i see Niall and Kiara snuggled up to each other snogging while on the couch "GET A ROOM" i said blocking the view with my hands niall just put the finger up " love you too" i said and kiara laughed i guess her laugh is so beautiful it made me smile.

Laim POV

"Louis who are going to be at the party" i said  " well i was just thinking all the boys and kiara and laila" Louis said of course he had to invite laila to every party we have." hey lu do think it could just be us and kiara i mean what if laila takes kiara home, it'll be unfair for Niall" i said frowning. " fine no laila but only this one time and she doesn't find out OKAY" he said my face lighted up." OKAY LU THANKS" i said hugging him and rubbing his back he loves when i do that.

Laila POV

i'm so angry she went with boys the without asking i'll have to call louis.

" Come on pick up babe "

"Hey babe what you doing"

"Hey is kiara still with you"

Yeah she's safe with me don't worry she's going out with Nialler, she wants to stay for a month or two"

"I don't know i'll put mum on''

"OKAY"

( Nicki's POV

" hello louis is kiara there"

Hey Nicki yeah she's safe here with me she's going out with Niall and wants to stay for a month or two, is that okay with you? "

"Sure just anything happens to her you're in BIG trouble got it and also she will have to come and get clothes OKAY"

"OKAY we're coming now"

*******************************************************************************************************************

okay done done done thank god for that sorry if it's a bit confusing this is my first Wattpad story hope you liked this chappie. i know there wasn't much of Niall and i in his room but i'm not good at sexual stuff well righting them anyway!!!!! and a big thanks to kittykateamber_  for editing for me xoxo