Turning back time

THIS IS THE WHOLE BACKSTORY OKAY DONT BE CONFSUED ALOT OF Y'ALL ARE STUPID (im kidding i love the clique so much) Okay well stroy time ~ *insert name here* fucking J- wait my last name is private mother fu-firetruckers |-/ 

TYLERS POV ~ 7TH GRADE 

Today was the first day of middle school, just another year of torture and another year closer to the hell all teenagers call highschool. I didnt want to go to school today, if it were up to me i would of slept and drank redbull all day, even though im not supposed to.  I pretty much have no friends, My only friend moved away, oh how i'll miss the lovely Jenna Black. I mean there's this guy named Brendon and idk what we are he acts like a complete douche (A/N BRENDONS PURE ANGEL.. ONLY WHEN HE ISNT WITH RYAN ROSS. Tbh I ship Brallon more, just depends on the day) and other days he is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet.

"I could really go for som- wow who's That guy." I thought to myself He was beautiful, wait why did i say beautfiul, I cant think that about a guy. Anyways he Had Brown cruly hair and The cutest smile you'll ever see and an adorable little nose ring on the edge of his nose. I havent seen anyone like him before, he's stunni-"Mr.Joseph!" Mrs.weekes yelled, thats one way to get a guys attention.  "Yea what mrs" i replied in a mumble. "Could you show Joshua over here to the locker beside yours?" Uh oh me, Beside me! Joshua(i think?) Oh god. "uh yea sure whatever. "Mrs.bitch" I mumbled under my breath. "Come on Josh-WA" I said exagerating the end of his name "okay dude." I whipped my head around and walked right up to his face. "Dont ever call me dude again, We arent friends let alone "dudes" say it one more time and the next thing you'll see is the dark" i whispered but roughly right in his face. "Now lets find this locker of yours" "Someones in a mood" Joshua "whispered to himself "What did you say Joshua?" He looked at me with a smirk on his face "Nothing" he just grinned. I felt a hand on my shoulder "By the way Its Josh you fucking dick" He then pushed me forward away from him.

A/N these are some bad ass little seventh graders