Six

Daniel's Point of View

          Everything seemed perfect. Everything. From the moment we ended the Skype call I was crazy about a girl I had never met... Why? I think there was a number of things why I was falling for Rebecca. Her hair, up or done looked pretty, though light barely shined, it was pretty none the less. Her eyes seemed to lit up every time we called. Her eyes are beautiful and brown. Always a glint in her eye. Her smile is contagious, barely refraining from a smile from me either :) Also everything that we shared in common, too long to write about, too little to forget to mention.

          After the first skype call, I was worried she wouldn't accept my call, so my heart exploded into happiness when she accepted. Did she possibly feel the same way I did? I hoped so...

          More and more and more Skype calls happened... Every chance we got we would Skype, but owing to the fact of the epic 14hour time difference, it would be our mornings or our nights. I was really sad when we couldn't talk, but I was absolutely ecstatic when I could. I didn't want to say it... but it was getting closer towards the L word... its the way I felt...

          Even tonight, as I'm writing this love story, I'm talking to the girl I can't go a day without thinking, talking about or looking at... she is just the best person ever. Yes, its strange talking to a girl that is away from me, but I can't shake the feeling its meant to be. Mark my words, I will stop at nothing until I get to America and see the girl that I love.. I said it... I felt it... We just got to work on it :)

          Nothing will stop me loving here, 16000 miles or 1 mile, doesn't matter, its what I feel... what she feels too.