Discovery (5)

Kendall's pov

I got out of my car and climbed the small flight of stairs leading to the abandoned house in the middle of the woods , it was a secluded area a couple of meters past the baton rouge animal reserve I opened the door , not bothering to knock only witches within my circle are able to enter no matter how hard they try, unless the spell is lifted or they're invited in by a circle member , but once they step outside they'll need another invitation.

Which brings us to why I came here  , the circle and I decided to test Skyler , but what happened could have gotten someone hurt .

"What were you thinking " was the first thing  that came out of my mouth when I saw my so called friends all relaxing like nothing happened "common dude chill for all we know she could've stopped the fire " Brandon said giving me a beer "but she didn't , don't you understand that if she didn't, means she doesn't know how"

"True but it was worth the risk , I mean we know she's Christiana daughter and from what happened today we know she's strong "
Rochelle said but I didn't quite grasp that last part "what do you mean she's strong " I asked she walked up to me "I felt it , you did too" she pointed an accusing finger at me "we all did " Hadleigh  said looking up from her phone

" but guys she could've gotten hurt today " Fallon spoke from behind me making me turn around "but now that we know she's has power we need to know if she's one of us "

"Your right, Christiana had three kids " fallen said "Skyler's the last"she added " for all we know it could be any of her older siblings" I said

"What do we do then " Brandon asked " I hate what I'm about to say next but we have to find a way to bring her here if she's not one of us she won't be able to come in without an invitation" I said  
" good luck with that " Fallon stated "  she wouldn't come here if she knows what we were planning, " she added , "then you have to trick her into coming here " I wasn't sure how it would happen but it just had to " she's your best friend isn't there any thing you can do to convince her " she rolled Her eyes "Skyler's not dumb Ken , she's clueless but not dumb the minute she senses something she'll become suspicious and I don't want that, I'll try but I'm not making any promises "  "why don't you try telling the truth" every one turned to glare at Brandon, before anyone could say anything he raised his hands in mock agreement .

"I don't know about you guys but I've got an idea" Rochelle said clearly sure  of herself  "let's throw a party " she continued  "we cant  throw a party " I stated "you don't get it, we could have it here " "are you serious Rochelle , now that's even worse " "if she's one of us she won't be able to get in" " that's actually a Good idea but  we can't have it here  it's too dangerous"

I thought about for a second and I couldn't agree more with Rochelle's idea " we can't have it here but if we put the same spell on somewhere else it just might work out"fallen said  " whoa you seem to be forgetting our ancestors put the spell on this place what if we're not as strong as they were "Hadley said and was right but there's no way to know unless we do go for it  , Brandon walked up to me and placed in hand on my back " chill out dude , let's do it , we can have the party at my house, my folks are out of town for some time plus I don't think they'd get upset" by the time Brandon was done there was nothing left to put under consideration we were going to do it.