FNAF Greenflame part 2

Kai POV

I looked at him, not knowing what to do. I'm frozen. His hook was still on my shoulder. He was shorter than me at least at my shoulder. I looked around again and saw the other anmatronics. "He hasn't ran away yet?" the bear said, Fredy right.

I turned to them maybe if I don't run away maybe they will let me go. What am I thinking I'm going to die.  The bunny spoke next, Bonnie I think, "found out who he is, he's Kai Smith, started working here today, will yesterday".

They know who I am! I'm going to die. Maybe if I stay calm they will respect me in away. Foxy was still just looking at me, like he could hear what I'm thinking. The chicken was looking at me like he was going to eat me, it dosen't help that the thing around his neck says 'eat' on it. I want to leave, I have never missed home so much. After little bit they all talked about what they should do with me. In that time I got to courage talk, "c-can I-I-I l-lav-ve".

You sound like a scared 5 year old. They all look at me like I was crazy. Foxy finally said something, "he said something other than a scrame?".

They all look surprised, then Foxy said something else, " Fredy can I keep him?".

What, I don't want to be their pet or something. "No Foxy he perboly as a family, you can't keep people" Fredy said signing after.

"Can we show him are human forms because he dosen't seem scared of us", Foxy said looking at the others. I'm so scared it doesn't even seem it, how is that possible.

Bonnie spoke again, "No we can't have humans knowing what we look like". Maybe if I make them my friends, one they won't kill me, two this job will not be bording, and three I will know something no one else dose.

I took a deep breath, "I-I won-n't te-ell a-anyo-one". Ok you sound like a scared kitty now, Stop being a pu#$*. They all looked at each other.

"I guess we can scents your the only human not to run away at the sight of us." Bonnie said looking at me. Who wouldn't want to run away from self aware anmatronics, not me, help. They all closed there eyes and turned in to humans. Foxy had blonde hair, still had his ears and tail. He wasn't wearing a shirt, he still had his pirate gear on. Fredy had black raven hair, still had his ears. He had a top hat and a tux. Bonnie had almost white blonde hair that stood up, still had his ears, but he was wearing a purple vest and jeans. Chica had ginger hair, he also had yellow shirt that said eat, and yellow shorts. They look less scary now. Foxy looks  kinda cute in his little pirate costume.... What am I saying. "Whoa that was cool" I said having amazed look.

"Can I keep you know?" Foxy said with his hand and hook stretched out. Yes, no, but I want to stay, I don't have a lot of people to talk to because they don't want to talk to me. "Sure as long as I can go how in the morning because my sister would kill me". I said to him, the little fox's eyes lit up.

"But won't your sister miss you?" Bonnie asked looking concerned.

"No she bearly talks to me ever scents she got that new boyfriend" I told them. They all said oh. But then Foxy gave me a hug. You know for a robotic killing thing, he sure is cuddly.

"Wait how will you come see us if we're here all day?" Chica said, I look surprised at him. No body else did, that means he talked before.

"Will in your human forms no one will noticed, right" I said. They all looked at Foxy.

"What, oh, you have a hook for a hand and all of a sudden you stand out" Foxy said still hugging me. They all thought about it, and they said it could work, just need to get Foxy some new clothes. I'm about to leave with four anmatronics, who have been the causes of a bunch of killings. What could go wrong with at plan? A lot. Foxy still hasn't stopped hugging me, like he didn't want me to leave. I looked at Fredy, he nodded, "Foxy let go of Mr. Smith".

Foxy let go, looking a little unhappy. Bonnie looked at me, "Smith don't you realized that if you leave with us. You will be charged with stealing right. Your life will change for ever".

I just smiled, "my life was boring anyways". We all started to head to the door. I look at Foxy again. His ears were down. I made a gesture, telling him he can hug me. His ears rised up and he ran over, wrapping his arms around me. I put my arm around him as we walked out to my car. Surprised that the doors to the pizza place were unlock. "Are those doors always unlocked?" I asked, with Foxy still hanging in to me.

Fredy said, "Yes, but nobody steals because their scared of us". We got to my car, I yewned. Bonnie  took noticed of this, "Smith I can drive, if you are to tried, you have been awake all night".

I nodded and gave Bonnie the keys. Bonnie sat in drivers, Fredy was passager, I was in the back left seat, Foxy was in the middle, and Chica on the left. In the ride I started to full asleep, and after a little bit I did.

Foxy POV

Kai fell asleep, he's so cute, his spiked hair, his eyes, everything. Foxy stop getting attached, you know what happens lat time. I know but I think he won't do what the last guy did. The last guy is the reason you have me on your head and got that out of order sign on you. But that was only on time, you got to stop making me scared to do what I want, your the reason the other treat me like a baby. You are the youngest. Stop it, Kai's good I can feel it. No that's you nuzzling his shoulder. If he was bad he will tell me to stop. Whatever but don't come crying to my when he abandon you. I stop nezzling Kai's shoulder. He's good I know it, he's nothing like the last guy. I looked at the others. Fredy and Chica were asleep. Bonnie was focused on driving.  I gave Kai a quick kiss on the cheek. I don't know, your not going to hurt me, right Kai. Only time will tell.

Part three yes, no. I kinda like that it leaves you with more question answers. I hope you like it AnnWainwright8.