Litte Lloyd x Kai

Lloyd POV

"Tom thumb"

"Shortie"

"Fun size"

They seem just like bad come backs. But when you so called 'friends' call you that  more your own name. It gets to you. But I am the youngest so I should expect that. I'm only 14 but I wise I was old, so they wouldn't make fun of me. The only one that doesn't make fun of me is Kai. Another reason why I wise I was old, I could be with Kai. Kai is 17 , he's way to old for me but I love him. Knock knock. A knock at me door brings me out of my thoughts. " Lloyd you in there, you seemed upset after what the other said, I just want to make sure your ok."

It's Kai. He always checks up on me. Jay and Cole went to far this time, they said that I was the perfect height to suck there dicks. But what Kai dose know is that they the made me do it to them. I slowly walk over to the door and saw Kai standing with a worried look. "Hey Lloyd you ok?" Kai asked with a smile.

"Yeah....Yeah,Yeah I'm fine" I said trying to lie.

"Nice try I know your not, can I come in", Kai asked.

I let Kai in and shut the door behind him. He sat on my bed and patted a spot next to me. "So I heard you were hanging with Jay and Cole, they treating you ok" Kai asked as I sat down.

"Yeah....we were just joking around" I said, I could feel my hand start shaking.

"I didn't know joke meant filling thought with the acts you joke about." He said looking at me with a serious face.

I just looked at him, did he know. What happen, how no one was on the ship or at least I thought. "Lloyd I know what happen, you ok" he said looking in to my eyes.

"N-no" I said starting to cry. Kai hugged me, rubbing my back. "It's ok Lloyd, I'm here and I will protect you" Kai said

Kai hands want on the back of my head and the other hand on my back. "I was just to small to stop them" I said closing my eyes.

Kai hand then gripes the back of my shirt. "Lloyd I will be right back" he said getting up and leaving the room.

Kai POV

I life Lloyd's room and ran to the training room where they were see last. They were still there. " Hey Kai", Cole said stoping what he was doing.

" Hey Cole, Jay " I said with a angry tone.

"What wrong Kai" Jay said putting downing his water bottle.

"You know" I said before I started to beat them both up.

After I was done I said, "if you ever hurt my little Lloyd again I will burn you both to ash".

They both nodded their heads, shaking as I life. I got to Lloyd room to see he is still where I lift him. But he was asleep. I looked at the clock, 11:00, who he stay up this long. I grabbed his PJs and dressed him. I tucked him in to bed and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight Lloyd" I said sitting on the floor next to his bed. I was going to protect him to night, just in case their stupid enough to try anything to him.