iv.

a true demon.

"How is he your godfather?" Scott whispers to me, his arm around my relaxing me a bit.

How was he still here? I thought he had passed away after my dad and him had a falling out.

"How are you still alive?" I ask, my arm wrapping around Scott's waist as we walk further into the loft.

"Oh just pure luck," He smirks "Now I hear you need help in figuring out what you are."

I sigh. I was desperate to figure out what I was- my parents always tell me that I'm going to be something very important when I grow up and I don't know what that is. I turn 17 in a week which feels closer and closer.

"Yeah." I run a hand through my hair before leaving the comforting side of Scott.

God, can he stop being so adorable?

Peter pulls out a big dusty book from one of the cabinets and motions me over to the table Derek is sitting on. Scot follows after me, lacing his fingers with mine which I smile at. I was nervous and for some reason his smile, his touches, or just his voice calms me down. I smile at him softly, staring into his big brown eyes. He smiles back at me squeezing my hand gently.

"Not to be rude or anything, but we need to figure out what my lovely god daughter Acacia is." Peter says annoyed. I switch my gaze from Scott to Peter and stand next to him with Scott on my side.

"Have you ever heard of the demon wolf Acacia?" Peter asks flipping through the book.

I heard about once; my parents were in the living room one night and I woke up in the middle of the night like I always did and one time I heard my dad mention something about the demon wold but I didn't understand what it was.

"My parents mentioned it one night. Why does that have to deal with me?" I question, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Well, we think you're the demon wolf." Derek answers bluntly, staring at me from across the table.

"But how?"

"Every hundred years, a descendant from the demon wolf and once they turn seventeen that's when they turn. You see you were born a werewolf and so was your great great grandfather who was the demon wolf." Peter explains.

I'm confused, am I a bad werewolf or a good werewolf?

"Is it a bad thing I'm the demon wolf or a good thing?"

"Well, for your lover boy Scott it's a bad thing."

"What do you mean?" Scott pulls me closer to his side and I rest my head on his shoulder like I was meant to.

Peter smiles, amusedly "Every hundred years a true alpha is chosen and Scott is that. But the downfall of that is on the night of the blood moon, a true alpha and a demon wolf fight to the death. A blood bath."

"So we have to kill each other?" I look up at Scott as he looks down at me.

I don't want to kill him, he's to sweet for that..

"One of you stays alive." Derek interjects. I sigh, running my hand through my curls stressfully.

"How come I couldn't sense he was a werewolf?"

"Usually a demon wolf can sense that quickly but I don't know why that didn't happen with you." Peter folds his arms across his chest.

"Is that all we need to know?" Scott rubs my back, relaxing me a bit.

"There's one thing Peter isn't telling you Acacia," Derek tells me "Your eyes don't glow blue, yellow, or red. They glow black and you only see in wolf vision not like a regular werewolf."

"So basically I'm a wolf but human with demon like eyes."

"Yes, and your bloodlust is out of control when it's the blood moon and you can't control it."

/\

I sigh as I sit on the couch doing my homework. I don't understand, how come I couldn't tell Scott was a werewolf? Was I protecting him from myself by not sensing it or was I just not able to?

All this demon wolf stuff is so new to me and I just don't understand it. Why do I have to kill him? Isn't there another way?

I massage my temple with my fingers. My head hurts so bad. I feel a warm hand touch my shoulder and I got chills up and down my spine.

"Hey," Scott says softly "Are you ok?"

I push my math textbook off my lap and onto the floor along with my backpack to let Scott sit next to me on the couch. He sits down next to me, are knees almost touching.

"Not really." I sigh tiredly. My mind kept drifting back to what Peter said and it was making me sad.

"Hey, I know it's a lot to process but we'll figure it out ok?" Scott pulls me into his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I grip his shoulders staring into his eyes.

"I'd rather die than kill you." I tell him, my eyes glancing at his pink lips.

Is it bad that I want to kiss his lips? I don't know why but I feel this pull towards him.

"I'd do the same thing but were not gonna die ok?" I nod my head.

Scott stares at my lips for awhile as I wet them looking at his. For a second I thought he was gonna pull away from me but instead, he leans in with ms following in pursuit.

I've known Scott for at least four days now and I don't know why but I just have this pull towards him. It feels like I'm bonded to him but I don't think that's it, I think it's something more than that.

My eyes flutter close once his lips brush mine, but before we could mold are lips together Issac barges through the door with Stiles and a girl with strawberry blonde hair making us spring apart.

"Hey guys!"

Authors note: I'm so sorry! I left you guys on a huge cliffy. Well now you know what Acacia is. They almost kissed!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update soon but I have to finish my story on my other account before I update. Im sorry.

Vote, comment, and share.

Feedback is appreciated!

Thank you for the 400+ reads!

-ccurrents