vi.

Listen to Waiting Game by Banks.

control.

I laughed as Scott pulled me through the halls of school, him shushing me to keep quiet so we don't get caught. He pulled me into an empty class room, a cute smile on his face as he backed me into a wall next to the door.

Scott gently placed his lips to mine, a tingly sensation washing over me and my heart rate raced just as fast as his did when are lips collided. Scott was always sneaking me out of class; we'd either go into the gym and sit on the bleachers and talk or we'd be in an empty classroom making out. I didn't mind though, it made me even closer to Scott.

Ever since that night of are first date, and are first kiss we've been inseparable. Every night we sleep in the same bed together, I wake up kisses on my neck, all over my face, and warm hugs that put a smile on my face.

He picked me, setting me carefully down on top of a desk and he, then stood in between my legs. Are passionate kiss became heated, the tension in the room intensifying. Are hands start roaming each others bodies, my hand sliding under his black tank top feeling his toned stomach.

Scott pulled away for second and pulled his shirt off, my heads automatically going to his chest. His lips went back to mine, his hands flying to the hem of my shirt.

Suddenly, I felt my body start to shift. My nails shifting to claws, my canines getting sharper, and my eyes getting darker. I felt like I lost all control of my body, the animal inside letting loose and hunting down for something or someone...

I didn't know what I was doing but I walked towards Scott, my sandals scuffing the floor. It's like my humanity was suddenly switched off and my hormones took over instead.

"Acacia, what are you doing?" Scott says, walking backwards into the wall.

I smirk as I stop in front of him, my claws tracing his stomach. I growl at him, gripping his hips and pulling him towards me.

Smiling mischievously, I place my lips to his neck and kiss it lightly traveling up to his ear. I growl in it softly before kiss under it lightly.

"Acacia, you're not your self. Stop." Scott demands, but I ignore him still kissing and sucking on his neck.

Am I trying to make him my mate?

I snapped out of it, my eyes going back to their natural color, my claws turning back into nails, and my teeth taking their regular shape. I grabbed my head, pain shooting through my head.

"Scott, we seriously need to figure out what's going on with me." I say to him.

He pulls me into his chest. "I know the person who'll help."

/\

"So I here you need help?" A man with dark skin and brown eyes matching mine questions.

"Yeah. Deaton I told you about Acacia and what she was but for some reason she could never sense that I was a True Alpha and that's unordinary, right?" Scott wraps an arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

"It's not unordinary, it's unlikely. Most Demon wolves can sense their threat once they're in an area but it depends on they personality of the wolf. Now Acacia, tell me, have you ever hurt someone before physically to point where they almost get killed?" The man named Deaton asks me.

"I'm not a very violent person. If I have to, to save somebody I care about I will but other than that no." I respond, relaxing into Scott's side.

"Well that's your answer. She doesn't take on the personality of a Demon Wolf." Deaton crosses his arms, leaning against the counter behind him.

"We have another problem. She transforms at random times especially when her.... hormones go crazy and she can't control it." Scott says awkwardly.

Oh god....

Deaton furrows his brows, concentrating on something. He finally looks at us before asking.

"Acacia, what's your last name?"

"It's Aurea. Why, does it have some type of significance?" I furrow my brows at Deaton's relieved face.

"It's Latin for golden. You're the second Demon wolf with that last name and that's a girl. You're not made for killing, you're made for finding a mate." Deaton explains.

What.....

Authors Note:

SURPRISE!!!! I UPDATED EARLY!!!

I thought you guys deserved an early update because I don't update frequently like I should!

QOTD: Do you guys have Instagram? If you do, you guys should follow me! My name is jadynchristine_

Thank you for the 700+ reads!!!! I love you guys so much!

vote and comment!

-ccurrents