xi.

the song for this chapter is can't help falling in love by ingrid michaelson.

 blood lust.  

                     part one. 

You know that feeling where everything feels right, like nothing could go wrong and that everything feels... perfect. I woke up feeling incredible; I didn't feel any of the pain that I felt the last two days and I didn't feel miserable either.

I stared at the boy who I woke up next to; he looked absolutely adorable- the covers were pulled up to the middle of his torso causing his bare chest to be on full display, he had a slight smile on his face and for some reason I knew he wasn't asleep.

"It's rude to stare, beautiful." Scott says yawning, one of his brown eyes opening while the other one follows in pursuit.

I blush while he pulls me into his chest kissing my head delicately like I'm a glass doll.

"Well, you're cute." I giggle into his chest.

"So are you.." he muses, his fingers brushing against my bare lower back.

I blush again, but it's more noticeable than it was before. "Stop."

Scott laughs, burying his face in my neck placing kisses along the base of my throat. I wrap my arms around his neck while my hands go straight to his soft hair as his kisses travel across my collarbone to my shoulder.

"Scott.." my voice comes out short and breathy, like a whisper.

He chuckles against my skin as he glances up at me, his eyes glowing red.

"Your eyes are black." Scott tells me.

He sits up in bed, bringing me with him. My lips ghost over his, a smirk plastered on mine.

"Yours are red."

I climb out of bed, sliding a sports bra over my bare chest. I grab my black running shorts, pulling them up my legs then slipping a grey sweatshirt over my head.

As I was pulling my curly black locks out of my sweatshirt Scott came up behind me, sweeping me up into his arms spinning me around.

"Put me down!" I squeal while giggles escape my mouth.

"Nope."

He throws me over his shoulder, racing down the hall while I grip the back of his black hoodie as he runs down the stairs. He drops me on the coach, climbing on top of me and placing kisses all over my face.

Scott stops, his eyes flashing this ember color then turning back to their regular brown. "I love you."

I smile. "I love you more." 

I kiss his lips, are lips meshing together in sync.

/\

Scott and I were laying in bed, cuddling with each other when Peter and Derek barged through the door quickly, a worried look on both of their faces. In Peter's hand was my grandmother's journal.

"Acacia we need to get you to the vault." Derek exclaims.

I leave the safety of Scott's arms and stare at Peter and Derek with a confused look on my face.

"What's going on?" Scott stands up next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist like he always does.

"One word. Hunters." Peter grabs my arm pulling me away from Scott.

I'm so confused.. why are hunters after me?

Scott follows after us, getting in Derek's car and sits right next to me.

"Why am I being hunted?" I ask.

I'm pretty scared; not only is it the blood moon but I fully transform into a full demon wolf tonight. I don't even know how to control my demon state yet. I could kill someone and it's scaring me..

"Some of the hunters doubt that you'll be able to get through the night without killing someone." Derek explains, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"So they want to kill me when I haven't killed an innocent?" 

"Not exactly, they'll figure out if you done that while transitioning into the demon wolf." Peter looks at me.

We arrive in the woods, close by the preserve and get out of the car with Peter grabbing onto my arm again.

Derek pulls us further through the woods, jumping over fallen tree branches and dead leaves.

Im nervous about tonight; I could injure my family members and Scott tonight if I'm not careful. I don't want that to happen to them at all.

We eventually get down into the vault and something feels very familiar about this place and I don't know why. It was very dark down here; I could barely see anything and it was very chilly.

" Your parents would bring you down here with Cora and my sister to help train you two." Peter starts to lead us down the hall to a room on the end of it.

Derek unlocks the door, and once I step inside I know how my night will be like. There's chains against the walls with two sets of handcuffs on each one, there was a hidden ceiling window showing the bright full moon.

I sighed as Peter pulled me to one of the walls and sat me down on the floor putting the handcuffs around my wrists and ankles.

"Are you sure this will hold me?" I question, looking at the thick chains.

"Trust me. It will."

/\

scott's p.o.v

The moon started to change to a deep redish orange color as I was watching at I could hear Acacia's heavy breathing and the increasing of her heart.

I feel bad for Acacia; not only can she not control it but she's being hunted already although she hasn't broke one of the hunters rules. They really shouldn't be able to do that..

Derek and Peter left saying that Acacia needed to be on her own while transforming so she isn't tempted to kill but ignored them saying I needed to be with her.

" Sc..Scott."

I turn around and I'm surprised at what I see; her eyes aren't glowing black anymore they're pitch black, her teeth are sharp and her claws are long.

She starts trying to break the chains off the walls, pulling herself off the ground and using all of her power to pull them off but she ends up failing. She starts getting restless; growling, moving around a lot and just being a normal new werewolf.

"Mate.." She growled, reaching towards me with sharp claws. 

"I'm here Acacia." I say as I walk towards her quickly.

I bend down in front of her moving the sweaty strands of hair that clung to her face from all the movement. My heart hurts as she tries to touch me; I hate seeing her like this.

"Mate.." She whimpers, dropping her hands. 

This was going to be a long night..

author's note:

hey guys! I hoped you liked the first part of this ending of part one. I decided I was going to make this story into parts.

I'm in Virginia right now visiting family and I'm so exhausted. Jet lag is whipping my ass right now.. 

anyways, I hoped you liked it. Please vote and comment! Don't be afraid to comment and tell me what you want to happen in this book! I'm all ears.

love you guys!

-ccurrents