Chapter Three

Hello, there is something I want to say real quick about my OC Quo, he is going to be a side character in the future, I just needed him to fill the role.

Also just so you know, I'm only through about half of the Dressrosa Arc. So I may not know everything honestly.

___________________________

"Luffy! MarineFord is in sight!" Quo shouted to his captain.

Luffy jumped from the spot he had been lying in and walked next to Quo, soon Sanji and Zoro joined behind them.

"Ace..." Luffy whispered.

"We'll save him, Captain," Quo reassured.

"Yeah, your not alone, shitty captain."

Zoro smirked. "Love-cook is right for once."

"What was that marimo?!" Sanji yelled at Zoro.

"Wanna go?" Zoro pulled out his katanas.

"Calm down, we don't have much time." Quo took the liberty to hit them upside the head, cause said navigator, was currently gone. "Besides, I'm going to teleport all of use to Land soon."

"How? It's so far away?"

Quo smiled and pulled out a rifle. "Imma teleport to the bullet."

"Of course." Zoro deadpanned.

Quo chuckled as he started firing the gun. 

"Alrighty, a few of those should have made it to land. If not, feel free to save us."

"Really? You're relying on luck?" Zoro asked dryly.

"We don't have much time." Quo retorted and Luffy nodded his head, agreeing with him.

Zoro sighed along with Sanji, it was a wonder how they were still alive.

___________________________

"We made it!" Luffy yelled happily.

"Keep your voice down, and put up your hood," Quo yelled while Sanji put the captains hood up for him before doing the same to himself.

Zoro and Quo followed the action, and Luffy started running.

They couldn't blame him, as they were already short on time, so they quickly follow suit.

___________________________

Luffy scanned the battlefield, trying to find Ace admits the chaos.

The fire erupted an area further from their current location.

"Over there!" Luffy yelled to his crew, before running to it.

___________________________

As Ace and past Luffy slowly came into view, they could already see Akuinu and Ace going at it. Despite it being a one-sided battle.