Chapter Five- Shanks

Hello, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I wanted to say something real quick. This story is changing into something a bit different. As you can tell. I've always wanted Ace and the Stawhats to see Luffy's past and memories, so I hope you enjoy! Oh and one more thing! I really like the idea of Luffy getting bullied a bit, so I'll put one scene of that!
___________________________

"Where are we?" Nami asked as she started into the white space.

"I don't know.." Ussop replied.

As if on que, the space then started to transition, they appeared to be inside a town.

"Where are we?" Sanji asked.

"Windmill village, Luffy lived here for awhile." Ace replied.

"Isn't that on Dawn Island? Where Goa Kingdom is located?" Robin asked.

Ace nodded slowly. "Yeah, its where we grew up."

"It's hard to believe Luffy grew up in such a peaceful place." Nami watched as a bunch of kids played.

Ace chuckled.

"Luffy, I'm going to make you into a strong marine!" A voice yelled.

"Is that?" Ussop started.

Robin chuckled. "It sure is."

They all watched as a small Luffy, without a scar on his cheek, was being held by a man.

"I don't want to become a marine! I'm going to be a pirate!" Little Luffy yelled.

"Garp." Ace growled, knowing what was going to come next.

"Garp?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, at Water 7 we learned that Garp was Luffy's grandfather." Nami replied.

"Wait! A marine is Luffy-San's grandfather?!" Brooke yelled in surprise.

Robin chuckled. "It's certainly unexpected." Though she already knew, the thought was still amusing.

Most of the crew shrugged, though some (Ussop) shuddered, he wouldn't want a grandfather like that.

"Like hell you are!" Garp yelled as he hit Luffy.

"OW!" Luffy yelped in pain as he held his head.

"I'm training you to be a strong marine!" Garp yelled as he carried Luffy into the woods.

They soon cane to an open area, a large hole in sight. Garp dropped Luffy next too it.

"Oh cool! I wonder how far it goes down!" Luffy peered into the crevasse.

"It's said to be bottomless! But it'd take you around 3 days to hit the bottom. I'll be back in a week! That should be around the time you get out." Garp said as he kicked little Luffy into the ravine.

Luffy's face quickly turned into pure horror as he screamed, disappearing into the ravine.

"Did he really just?" Franky asked.

"He did say that he did that to Luffy, along with a few other things." Nami sweat dropped.

Ace watched as Garp left. "Shitty Gramps." He cursed him out.

"Wait! Does Luffy even have his devil fruit yet?" Chopper asked.

"Now that you mention it, I don't think so." Robin replied, slightly amused.

"He could die down there!" Chopper exclaimed.

"This is all in the past. He's alive now isn't he?" Robin informed.