Just another ordinary day

Just another ordinary day as I packed my bag and a sandwich to eat during the bus ride towards college. I went to my room to check if Sam was awake, so that I could get a drop to college. Unfortunately he was fast asleep.I headed back towards the bus stop for another ordinary day.

So I haven't yet introduced myself, I am Hannah Kneating, 20 years old. I am the typical nerd who attends all classes, stays out of trouble, calls mom twice a day. Oh yes, I call mom twice a day cause I have nothing else to do,so I might as well worry her. I don't hangout much since my boyfriend doesn't approve of my friends,yet I have managed to maintain my friendship with Lisa Jane. She knows all about me and about my boyfriend. Sometimes I feel she just feels bad for me and strikes up a conversation and joins me during lunch break to which I am so very grateful.

 Sam and I have been in a relationship for 3 years now. Initially it was all sweet and romantic, all those rose cards and flowers, coffee and movie dates, my parents love him,I loved him, I still do actually. The adore him more than me and are hoping for grand kids through him someday. He is the perfect guy a girl could ask for till you actually get to know him. He isn't abusive and angry always, its just that I always end up doing something that despise him. The other day I dropped tea on the table, which could have hurt him, I should have been more careful for which I did receive a beating. Maybe I deserved it or that's what I have started to believe.

As I reached college, everything was the same ordinary typical college environment. Students stand by their lockers talking about their fun filled weekend, and sparing a glance at the stupid little loner girl that passes by them to laugh at her not so fashionable skirt. The popular gang laugh aloud at some funny joke about the party last night. I heard that Mona Davis, two day girlfriend of Ryan, the so called charming bad boy ran out of the party, Crying.

I met Lisa by her locker. Lisa my only friend/acquaintance stand 5'3 tall, with straight brown hair, she doesn't belong to the nerd as well the popular gang, she loves to be the silent spectator between the two. 

"Hey, how have you been, how was your weekend ?" she asked as she picks out the books she will require for the next two hours. 

I punch in my locker code and give her the same answer that I give her every Monday, "Nothing just the same, watched a movie, went out for grocery shopping, nothing exciting." She nodded in understanding and told me about her weekend "I went out to this beautiful restaurant just outside the city, it had such pretty ambiance, you should go there someday with Sam". She told more about her plans to visit the inauguration ceremony of The Playfair Museum this Wednesday after school. Sam didn't like the idea of me attending the museum, so instead I enrolled for a seminar about "Speak beyond words" which will be in the college campus.

I wasn't particularly thrilled about the seminar, but it did give me an excuse from returning home early. Lisa promised to meet me at lunch and hurried of towards her classroom. My day had just begun and couldn't wait for it to be over already.

(A/N)

So you have successfully read the first part and I hope you have voted for this chapter. It just helps me write with a big big smile. 

Follow, comment and vote.

Share love.