Water

To: Mia

From : pen21

Hi !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pen75 replied back with a 'hey'

Who does that. This person hasn't even acknowledged my idea of calling each other by different names. Oh God now I am really confused, should I reply back, should I wait for sometime and reply, or should I not reply at all.

I choose the third option, I am putting a lot of efforts and this has to be from both ends. So I closed my laptop and fell asleep.

The next day as I woke up, Sam was sleeping beside me. I climbed off the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare some bacon and eggs. I put on some music and started cleaning the kitchen first, before I start preparing anything. I was singing and moving my hips as Taylor swift was telling me to Shake it off. I was so lost into dancing that I didn't notice Sam walking down stairs until he stopped the music.

"One day, just one day I got the chance to sleep a little extra and you decide to disturb my sleep with your pathetic music" he yelled loud enough for me to flinch.

"I kept it on low volume, I swear I wasn't aware you could hear it up there" I said in a soft tone.

"You should have come up and checked, what else do you have to do ?" He yelled back even louder at my response.

I guess I should have just apologized, but I am not going to do it. He might have just found the bed empty and came down looking for me and started all this drama. He hasn't fought since few days, and now he found a topic.

He seen my hesitation and walked towards me. He knew I wasn't apologizing. I tried keeping as much as space between us but my back finally hit the marble platform. I couldn't go anywhere, I was a little scared as to what he might say, or worse what he might do. All I could hope for was a less painful beating.

He stood an inch away from me and caught my neck tightly blocking in his hands and lift my head slightly upwards. I couldn't breathe so there was no chance that I would even utter a word. I started sweating, I was scared and there was nothing I could do. I am too weak compared to him. Sam is pretty strong as he maintains a very healthy diet and doesnt miss a single day at gym. On the other hand I am a pathetic little female who decides to act powerful only once a month. And this months quota is today.

But something different happened. Something strange.

"Hannah, you make me so angry at times, I have been trying not to fight with you, to be better for you, I love you so much and I want you to respect me, that's all I am asking for, is that too much ??" he said in a soft husky threatening tone as he made the grip on my neck a little softer.

"I love you so so so much, you're so beautiful and I want to treasure you for the rest of life, make you my wife, make babies with you, please don't fight with me dear" he said and he he moved a little more closer to me I could feel his bulge touching me stomach.

This is not going the way I imagined. Strange very strange

He slowly closed the distance between us by kissing me. The kiss showed all the anger he had, it was a demanding kiss. I didn't want to back down, I wanted to show some dominance in the kiss as well sending him a message that I want the same respect as he demands. We kept fighting in the kiss. He slid my dress up slowly till my belly and pulled my underwear down. He tried to get me sit on the marble table but I stood my ground. I am angry and he needs to know that. He pushed a little harder to which I slightly tumbled and he took this as a good opportunity to lift me up and make me sit on the table. His left hand which somehow manged to get entangled in my morning hair broke free and started massaging my breast, and that's when I forgot that I was angry with him.

My hands started moving on its own accord as if Sam was controlling them with his mind. I slid his boxers down and he smiled as I was equally participating in this and not fighting I anymore. As soon as his boxers were off with one swift moment he pushed into me, and oh it felt so right, it made me realize how I ended up falling in love with him, how I decided to move in with him, and how happy I was. One of the reasons why I was still with him was this. He knew exactly what he was doing to my body so I let him take all the control.

As we were done with our not so usual morning routine and Sam decided he would grab breakfast on his way to the office. The events of today was slightly overwhelming and scary. I got ready as well and headed towards college.

As I returned home from college, I went straight to my laptop to check if I received any new mails from pen75.

None..

I shut the laptop and freshened up. Cooked food, made sure the kitchen is clean and went up and slid on my bed. I decide to read a book as I had no homework to submit until next Friday. I logged into my Wattpad account and felt like reading a werewolf genre book. I clicked the discover option on the far right corner and selected 'Werewolf' which was the last option. I further selected 'Luna' category as  I felt the need to read a book in which the female plays an important role.

As I was reading the story description I got a notification stating I received an email on my pen-pal account. I opened to check the text.

To: Mia

From : pen21

Hey. You have been paired up with me. I feel so sorry for you. I am gonna try and be less annoying and crazy.

I am extremely sleepy and tired as I write you this.

If you do come to know as to who came up with this idea of talking to a strange 'formally' do let me now *wink*

P.S You can call me Water (Don't let the name fool you for my personality)

-Water

Vote, Comment.

The next chapters will be more conversations between Mia and Water. 

The next chapter will be dedicated to the one who comments :)

Share love :)

Don't forget to smile.