The New Firts Mate

UMA POV
I was washing dishes like always and cleaning the floor while gil has his break. I asked gil"how you been gil?"
"Good and I actually met this girl I think have a crush on her"he said.who is this girl?"I was thinking all the girls on isle.he said"ally or Lily I forgot but she is the daughter of queen of hearts and she is very pretty" before I could speak the door slamed open and I saw a man he was handsome but I bet he is taken why wouldn't he be taken he is so hot and handsome. He walked up and said. " I would like fish and chips for my father" after he said his order he sat on one of the chairs. "Coming right up"I said. I got the food and give it to him."what's your name? May I ask"he said. "My name is Uma daughter of Ursula."I'm Harry Hook son of Captain hook". He said."you look like a boy who would have a girlfriend?" I said."I do her name is mal" Mal my best friend well not no more when she dropped a bucket of shrimp and called my shrimpy.

Harry POV
She looked nice I might add but I have a girl and so I took the food and left this place and headed off to my father.
When I got here he wasn't home so I left the food on the table and while I went to mal my girlfriend."hey mal". I pulled her into my arms."um hey Harry listen we have to talk" she pulled me away from her."sure"she looked sad or maybe nervous." i wanna break up with you AND let me expain why you sometimes or maybe always talk to girls each time we are around girls and 2nd you are not that evil like me and last you are too UGH I just don't love you no more we are over bye..."my heart broke and I felt like I was going to cry but I hold it back."who says in not evil like mal I am!"I walked to the fish and chips restaurant and I saw her cleaning the floor I walked up and say down."what happened to you?"She said."well she broke up with me she said I'm not evil to be like her REALLY!"I yelled."now chill boy life is not always prefect"she said. "I guess you are right"I said. "Hey maybe you could join my crew"she said. "Sure it's like I have anything else to do"I said. "You could be my first mate"she said it with a smirk."sure"I said with a smirk too"
I left without saying goodbye maybe I should of said goodbye but it's too late. When I got home I was ready for bed I took a shower and put on my pjs and I went to sleep and all night. I thought about Uma I dont know why
But it happened.

Uma POV
After Harry leaving it was night I cleaned the dishes and swipe the floor and i locked the doors so no one comes in. I walk upstairs to my room but before I could go inside my room I heard my mom say. "UMA COME NOW!" so i did. "What do you need mom!" I rolled my eyes when I got inside. "Could you clean my mess I'm to lazy" I rolled my eyes again. "Why can't you do it yourself?" I told her. "Cause I said I'm lazy and don't talk back clean my mess NOW" she said so I cleaned her dirty mess and I left her room before she even said a word to me. I went in my room and got ready to go to bed. And all night I thought about Harry.

Thanks for reading😀I worked hard on this it would be nice if you guys tell me what I should do for my next chapter and byeeeee😇