another Girl

Harry POV
I walked around the isle until I bumped into somebody it was a girl
"Watch it!" she said. "I...I'm sorry" I said. She looked cute and pretty but I have feelings for someone else. She looked at me with a smirk. "Its okay hey you look cute" she said. I blushed. "Anyway nice bumping into you I gotta go cya around" she winked and left. I think i like her she is really pretty and I think she might like me too I hope I bump into her again.

Uma POV
I finished cleaning the restaurant and i was going to meet Harry until I saw him with another girl I saw him blushing does he have feeling for someone else!? Afte they left I followed that girl it look like she was with another guy. Maybe her boyfriend? And I followed her even more until she was with another guy?! I was in shock until I thought she was a player. I have to tell Harry but then if I tell him he thinks I followed him I have to think of a plan. I thought of a plan and I walked up to the guy that she talked too. "Hello do you know that girl?" I said. "I'm yea she is my girlfriend" he said. "Okay bye" so I go to the next person she was with. "Hello do you know that girl that you just talked too?" I said to him. "Yea she is my girlfriend what about her?" he said. "Nothing I was just asking" I left wow she was with 2 guys and maybe even 3 because she made Harry blush.

Harry POV
I walk to fish and chips restaurant like always and I didn't see uma. "she might be sleeping" i said in my head. I like two girls and I can't like two. I need to think of a way to slove this. Later Uma came in. "Hey uma" I said. "Hey harry" she said. Uma give me food. "FOOD!" I yelled. People looked at Me but I didn't care I ate the food Anyway. In was still eating food and me and uma talked a bit until the girl I saw came in. (DRAMA) she came up to me and winked. "I'm sorry I don't allow flirting in my restaurant" Uma said in a mad voice and gared at the girl. "Oh well I'm sorry but he is MY man" she said "when was I your man" I thought to my self. "Well to bad he ain't free" Uma said still garing at her. "Did Uma say that I knew it!!! She likes me" I spoke in my head. "But I have claimed him so BACK OFF!" she yelled at uma no one ever yells at uma EVER!
-----------------------------------------------------------      
Heyo guys! Sorry I didn't update you know school is starting and I don't really have time for writing so for now on I will be doing short story's like about 500 words and THE DRAMA just started the next story is were the DRAMA is coming.... BAIIIII