What's my name?

Harry POV
I woke up by a sound of a bottle crack it must be my father drunk AGAIN. I walked down stairs and I try not to get in my father's day and I made it to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After I ate and I went to Ursula's fish and chips
And I didn't see Uma I was kinda worried I don't know why I never worry about someone and the last time when I saw her it's like I was in love with her? I mean but like she was good looking I'm single sop I tried looking for and try not to make people think I'm weird and then she came she was looking hotter than yesterday
And lucky that I'm her first mate.

Uma POV
I came to the restaurant and I saw Harry he was looking at me I smiled and he smiled back. "Welcome first mate"I said. "Well hello cap'an"Harry said. "Hello harry"I said we locked are eyes together until the door slammed open and it was Peter pan. Harry got up and got ready to fight anger filled Harry and before Harry started the fight Peter started the fight I wanted to help Harry but the rules are rules. "HEY! No fighting in here!" I said yelling. "But uma it's Peter pan!" Harry said. " I don't care! The rules are rules or you could get your head rip off now stop fighting!" I said.
Harry looked at Peter one last time before Peter left. "Better" I said. I walked up to him and grabbed his sword and put it back in the sword check. I still could see that he is still very angry so I turned on the tv so he can lose his anger. But it kinda worked he was still angry.

Harry POV
Are you kidding me? It was my only chance to get him but uma said so not to fight. I walked over and uma turned on the tv it made me a bit less angy. Then I saw mal in the tv it looks like she is in boredon so that's also why she left me.

Uma POV
I looked at mal in the tv well lookie who is on tv. " poser" i said. "traitor!" Harry said. "Hello" I said. I would like to wipe there smile off their faces you know what I mean" Harry said. "Gil you want to quit chocking down yokes and get with the program" I said. " mm hmm" gil said while eating food in his mouth. " that little traitor who left us in the dirt. " I said. "Who turns her back on evil" Harry said. "Who said you weren't big it bad enough to be in her gang " gil said. We all looked at him weird. " back when we were kids come on you guys remember she called her shrimpy and the name kinda stuck" said gil. " that Moody little witch Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing" I said while looking at Harry.    "No she left you that sandbox and then she said that you could this" gil got cut of by me. " I need you to stop talking" I said. " think we have her turf now they can stay in boredon" said harry. " Harry that's her turf now and I want it too" I said. "We should not be getting her leftovers" i said. "Son of hook son of gaston and me most of all daughter of Ursula" i said. I push gil away and look at Harry. "What's my name?" i said. Harry takes off his hat and puts it on his chest. "Uma" he said "WHATS my name?" i said it to gil "um uma?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

This all hands on deck calling out to lost boys and girls I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect We won't stop 'till we rule the world it's our time, we up next! (next) our sail's about to be set (set) they ain't see nothing yet! Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget
Whats my name? What's my name? (uma) say it louder! What's my name? What's my name? (uma) Feel the power! No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours What's my name? What's my name? What's it! Whats it! Say it LOUD!  (uuuuuuma, uuuuuuuma) all eyes on me, let me see 'em (uuuuuuma, uuuuuuma) What's it! Whats it! Say it! Say it! (uma-ah-ah-ah!)
(uma, uma, la la um-)
(Uma, uma la la uma)
(Uma, uma la la um-)
(uma, uma la la uma)

                               Uma!
I'm the queen of this town I call the shots, you know who I am I don't need to wear no fake crown stand up to me you don't stand a chance it's our time, we up next! (next) My crew's as real as it gets (gets) The worst is now the best and leaving us here Will be their last regret What's my name? What's my name? (uma) Say it louder! Whats my name? Whats my name (uma) Feel the power! No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours What's my name? Whats my name? What's it! Whats it! Say it! Say it! Before I could sing the rest Harry jumped in. You know what they say Bad girls have all the fun Never learned how to count Cause I'm number one ready here, we come We always get out way it's a pirate's life, every single day (hey!) she's the captain, I'm the first mate Enemies seasick can't see straight Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook uma's so hot they get burned if they look (ahh) after he said that I couldn't believe what he said at the end. So if he can say that I can say this. Hook me! (ha, ha!) ho! Woah! Come on!  Whats my name? What's my name? (uma) say it louder! What's my name? Whats my name? (uma) Feel the power! No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours What's my name? What's my name? (uuuuuuuma, uuuuuuuuma) All eyes on me, let me see 'em (uuuuuuuuma, uuuuuuuma) What's it! Whats it! Say it! Say it! (uma-ah-ah-ah!)
(uma, uma, la la um-)
(uma, uma, la la uma)
(uma, uma, la la um-)
(uma, uma, la la uma)

                              Uma!

So this was a long typing for me I got really tired and my hands really hurt and I have about 1094 words that a lot by thanks byeeeee!