THE DRAMA!

Uma POV
That girl yelled at me everybody knows no one yells at me I hate people that yell at me because when ever I was little my mom ALWAYS yells at me I get mad but I cry later on I can't beat my mom she's the queen of the sea's and who ever fights back at her she spells them it could be bad or worst she can spell you to DIE but this time it ain't my mom it's a girl I WILL fight back. " well then" I took a sword that was on the ground. " get ready who ever wins is the one who takes him deal?" i said "bring it"she said we started by hitting our swords together making noise. "Oh I forgot your name?" she said. "Uma my name is Uma what's yours miss the girl who dates 3 boys" I said. "Grrr my name is Vanessa" Vanessa Said smiling wickedly. Uma swings her sword right at her and cut Vanessa's head a bit. She falls down and Cry's a bit like she was about to die. Uma laughed as she was about to finish her off but Vanessa got up and made a cut on one of uma's leg. "Oww" Uma said but didnt cry. Harry got up and quickly grabbed Vanessa and throw her out of the resturent.

Harry POV
Uma got hurt! it wasn't that bad but I helped her heal anyway. It looked not so bad but really I thought uma was in pain. I got up and give my hand to her to help her up she ignored it. " Are you mad at me?" I said to her looking a bit sad. "No" she tried not to make eye contact with mine. "Well why do you look mad?" I said. She turned around. "IM NOT MAD JUST GO!" she said yelling at me. "okay okay chill" I walked. I walked around looking for something to do then I saw Vanessa talking to a other man I didnt really care no more. I kept walking around until I ran into a shop full with sword's that uma would probably like. I looked and saw a sword so perfect that uma would wanna kiss me. I grabbed the sword and just walked away without even paying. it was dark so I went home I took a shower a nice cold shower and went to change and went to bed.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~

I got up I was happy I ever been this happy in my life and I bet uma would be happy too. I walked to the restaurant and I saw uma sitting down I walked over to her.
"Hey uma"
"hey harry"

"I have something to give you" I said while the sword is behind my back.
"What is it?" Uma said. I grabbed the sword and give it to uma. "Here" I said. "Wow I love this why did you do this?" She said looking at the sword and then looking at me. "I just wanted to give you this" I said happy.
"Well thanks"
"Your welcome"
She smiles then walks away back to her job.

Uma POV

I was happy that he give me this beautiful sword. I put the sword away and got back to cleaning my dishes. 10:59 P.M. I saw the clock and hurry up with the cleaning then walked away to my bedroom. And fell asleep.

this is uma's bedroom half of it

Heyyyyooo sorry for not updating school ugh well I will try to update more cya baiiiiiiiii❤❤