Harry Confirms

Uma POV
I woke up. Yesterday was really fun with harry. I walked to my closet and got ready. First thing I did is go to a clothes store. I never liked shopping but I needed clothes so I went. I found a lot of cute outfits.

(sorry it you can't really see them)

I would wear this but without the hat

I got this outifts without paying. After I put on a outfit I went to visit harry. I knocked on the door. No answer. I looked throw the window. Nobody. Then all of sudden.

"BOO!" I felt a hands on my shoulder. I turned around and saw CJ and harry.

"Oh hey guys I was wondering where you guys were." I hugged CJ.

"Oh we were at the cafe down the street." He said.

"Oh okay anyways..." I said while harry open his door and we went inside.

"Wanna make food CJ?" He asked CJ.

"YASSSSSSS!" She screamed.

"Okay wanna help to cap'tian." He asked me.

"Sure!" I walked over and we baked some cookies. We can't make cake, cupcakes, or dounts. We can only make cookies. We made chocolate chip cookies.

"Yummy!" CJ said enjoying the taste of the cookie.

"Ikr!" I said back to her.

When we were eating I got a call. I grabbed my phone from my pockets and went to the other room.

"Hello?" I said.

"Uma COME HOME NOW I HAVE A FAVOR!" My mom yelled throw the phone.

"Okay I'll be there." I said.

"COME HOM-" I hang up before my mom could speak again.

I walked to the kitchen and saw harry and CJ playing hide in seek. Harry was a seeker and CJ was a hider.

"1 2 3 4 5-"  Before he could count again I spoke.

"Um harry?" I tapped on his shoulder.

"Oh hey uma!" He said.

"I need to go tell CJ I'm going back home cause my mom needs me." I told him.

"Oh okay.." He put his puppy eyes on.

"Harry please I need to-" harry cut me off with his big cute puppy eyes.

"Okay fine 10 minutes ONLY!" I told him.

"Yay!" He hugged me.

I never thought he would ever be this happy. He never been happy in his life before. He even hugged me harder.

"Okay thats in enough." I said escaping his hug.

"Okay Im going to find CJ." Harry said running to room to room to try to look for CJ.

"Alright." I told him walking to his broken table.

I sit down on a chair that felt like it was going to break. I think about feels. I like harry and I wanna be with him but I don't know if he feels the same way. I heard Found you! I knew that harry found CJ. They come running out of a room and sitting down in a chair.

"hey uma!" harry said.

"Hey." I said peacefully.

"CJ could I talk to uma Alone." He told CJ.

"Okay!" she hopped away.

"What did you what to tell me?" I asked him.

"This is something I been wanting to tell you."

He grabbed my hand and we got off from our chairs and we stand up. He came closer and he whispered in my ear saying. 

                     "I love you."

             end of chapter 7

    Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii😇😇❤❤💕💕

                          ~love~
                  ~genieAlexis~