America x 2p! America (Veggie burgers)

A/N: Hello everyome! So I went to take a look at how many reads this had by now (Jan. 14) and I was so surprised! Thank you! But after skimming back through this chapter, that happens to have the most views, I got kinda self-consious that this seemed a bit more childish then my other ones so I went to rewrite it from Aug. 19 2017 to Jan. 14 2018! I hope you enjoy the newer version ^^

Alfred had went on ranting for the fifth time this week. Allen was half listening, half flipping through the channels.
"I just dont get it! Almost every other country has a date! I cant even get a girl to give me her number!"
Alfred sighed and flopped down in a chair, seeming, actually, pretty upset by the fact. Allen looked over at him.
"Well, your doing it wrong."
Alfred's expression changed to confused as he looked back at Allen.
"What do you mean?"
Allen chuckled.
"Women arent going to care about you like.... Someone."
"You... Know someone who likes me?" "Yeah. Sure."
Alfred's eyes brightened a bit and he sat up correctly.
"Tell me!"
Allen chuckled and looked at him. "Your such a dumbass it hurts Alfie." Alfred looked confused, yet again. "What...?"
Allen put the remote down and sighed. He got up and walked over to the "blue-eyed idiot."
"Would you like a hint? Its someone with red eyes."
Alfred groaned.
"Nooooo. Im clearly more awesome then that white haired dumbass."
Allen smacked him and walked up the stairs, pissed. Alfred looked confused and rubbed his cheek, wondering why he did that.
"What did I do...?"
He sat leaned back in the chair thinking for a momment, still rubbing his cheek.
He realized.
"Oh... Fuck. AL IM SORRY!"
He yelled up the stairs, then going and running up them. He tried to run in and open Allens door but ended up slamming into the door, because it was locked.
"Ow damnit! Al please, open up!"
"Go away, jackass!"
Alfred sighed and backed up a bit.
"Im... Sorry."
"What."
"I figured out who likes me, so please let me in, im sorry...."
"Figured out what? That I actually liked you? I actually cared about you? Haha, I fuckin' wish."
"Al please, im sorry, I..... Love you." Allen froze as he looked torwards the door, debating wether to keep crying. "Your joking, arent you? This is your sick game?"
"No Al, im not lying.... I didnt know you liked me you always acted.... Kind of mean torwards me."
"I mean, you think I could tell you I liked you? Even Oliver would laugh." "Who gives a shit what he thinks. Open the door, please...."
Allen wiped his tears away from his face and got up and unlocked the door. "You, the dumbass 'hero' actually likes me, no joke?"
"No joke."
Allen smiled slightly. Alfred kissed him and chuckled. Allen picked him up and pinned him up against the wall, deepening the kiss.
"Al...."
"Im sorry alfie, did I-"
"No... Your fine."
Allen smirked and nodded, starting to kiss Alfred's neck, looking for his sweet spot. Alfred gave out a moan when Allen had found it. Allen started biting and sucking on it, his lip piercing running over it now and then. Alfred moaned a bit louder and tilted his head, making it easier for Allen to reach. The crimson haired started to take off the blonde's jacket and shirt, still sucking on his neck. He stopped for a second and looked at Alfred's body. Alfred blushed deep red.
"I k-know, im fat...."
Allen chuckled.
"Im the same size as you, idiot. Its mostly muscle anyway, right pork chop?~"
"St-stop calling me that!"
Allen chuckled and kissed Alfred some more, nibbling his bottom lip. He was a little mad at the nickname so he denied. Allen smirked into the kiss and grabbed Alfred's ass, making him gasp. He slid his tounge in quickly, exploring the blonde's mouth. Alfred slightly moaned, and Allen pulled away a few minutes later to breathe. Alfred panted a bit. Allen noticed he was getting a little excited, and grinded his hips against Alfreds. Alfred let out a breathy moan and started to take off the crimson's clothes, him taking the blonde's pants off. Once they were down to there boxers, Allen put Alfred down and got on his knees, palming the blonde through his boxers. He moaned out louder and gripped Allen's hair.
"Lets see florida, huh?~"
The blonde blushed a very deep red, the crimson chuckled and pulled the blonde's (american flag) boxers off with his teeth. Alfred sighed of relief, being free from his tight boxers. Allen licked around the tip, teasing him. The blone moaned and gripped his hair harder.
"D-dont tease me al..."
Allen smirked and took in some of his length, sucking gently. Alfred moaned loudly, slightly pushing Allens head to take in more of him, allen soon taking in his full length, relaxing his throat to get used to him. He started sucking again, earning loud throaty moans from Alfred. The blonde threw his head back slightly. Allen sucked a bit harder, and swirled his tounge around Alfred's base. Alfred's eyes widened after a few minutes of this. "A-Al im g-gonna-!"
He cummed into Allen's mouth, he choked slightly and swallowed the sweet sticky substance.
"Fuck i-im sorry...." Allen pulled away from his "florida".
"Sh, its fine Alfred.... Now, suck."
Allen shoved three fingers in the blonde's mouth, he stopped for a second confused, then started sucking. After allen determined his fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out of Alfred's mouth, a trail of saliva connecting between his fingers and the blonde's mouth. He pulled them away and put them infront of alfred's entrance, and started to pump one finger. He moaned out loudly, Allen kissed him, muffling the moans. He entered another finger and pummed it, then the last one. Alfred moaned and pulled away for air, panting. Allen stopped and pulled his fingers out, Alfred whimmpering softly at the loss of the feeling. The crimson took off his boxers, showing his erected cock. The blonde's eyes widened.
"Al-"
"Shhh.... It wont hurt long."
Allen slowly entered alfred, barley able to resist thrusting into him.
"Ugh alfie you so tight...."
Alfred blinked his tears away after a minute, and nodded for Allen to start moving. He slowly started thrusting, getting a bit faster each time. Alfred started moaning, most of the pain gone and replaced with pleasure. After a few minutes Allen stopped and pulled out, Alfred whimpering again, this time more loudly. Allen shoved him on his bed, making Alfred lay on his stomach. Allen entered him again, leaning over him this time. Alfred moaned loud.
"Hngh-! Al!"
He moaned out. Allen realized he hit alfred's sweet spot. He smirked and hit it again, going faster each time. Alfred kept moaning out allen's name.
"A-al! Im gonna cum!"
"Ngh, M-me to!"
Alfred climaxed over allen's sheets, as Allen climaxed inside of Alfred. The blonde layed there panting. The crimson pulled out and helped his new partner into the bed, pulling the blankets on them.
"Ah... I love you al..."
"I love you to, idiot."