America x Lithuania

A/N: I never really heard of this ship (surprisingly lol) before so I was happy to try it! If I didn't get Lithuania's character right im sorry, I don't know that much about him ^^; anyway, here you go MCookieM !

"Dude, this is where your staying? We have to get you out of this commies house, it's terrible!"
"W-what? But I don't want to anger Russia..."
"Who cares! The hero will protect you!"
America smiled that hero smile for Lithuania, trying to show him it would "totally" be okay for Toris to stay with Alfred. Toris just sighed.
"I guess if it's not for a while..."
"Dude I am litterally planning your escape from this place and you want to come back? Why!?"
"Mr. Russia is scary, I-I don't want his anger to be taken out on me or y-"
"Me!? Dude il be fine! The commie cant hurt me! But il protect you, Toris! Cmon, staying at my place was much easier than this, yeah?"
Toris looked around and sighed.
"Yes..."
"Excactly! Now cmon, your staying at my place, and if the commies got anything to say, he can suck my florida!"
Toris blushed slightly and nervously chuckled and nodded. Alfred smiled again.
"Now go get your stuff and lets go because I hate the commies place as much as you do."

Toris sighed as he sat on the bed. He was happy to be away from Ivan, but worried a bit about Raivis and Eduard. Hopefully Ivan wouldn't take out his anger for him leaving on them, would he? Toris sighed again. He hoped he wouldn't do that. Suddenly, Toris jumped when a certain loud american interrupted his thoughts.
"Yo dude! I made some coffee and I wanted to know if you wanted some! Ya kinda spaced out on me there."
"Oh.. No thank you... But you could have asked, I would have made-"
"Oh don't worry about it! You just got here, take a while to relax! Il just be cleaning up my room some if you need me, okay? You can also hang out with my whale or Tony if you like!"
Alfred smiled happily and Toris smiled some and nodded. Alfred hummed and went to walk to his room as Toris layed back on his bed. He began to try and think of what to do, but soon fell asleep.

Alfred smiled as he stood in the doorway.
Aw... He looks so cute.
Alfred thought to himself as he sipped his coffee, looking at Toris. Toris was still asleep in his bed, a bit curled up. Alfred hummed and walked downstairs, turning the tv on and setting his coffee down. He watched a few shows with Tony when he heard footsteps. He smiled and turned around and waved.
"Well goodmorning Toris! You passed out on me"
"Oh... Sorry Mr. America.."
"Dude just call me Alfred, you don't have to be so formal with me!"
Toris just nodded and went to sit down. Alfred hummed.
"Anything you wanna watch?"
"No, thank you...I don't watch much tv..."
"Then dude you have to come over here and watch something with me! Tv is awesome! Or oo, how about a movie?"
Alfred looked at Toris and smiled. Toris hesitantly nodded and went to sit next to Alfred, though a little bit away. Alfred pulled him closer to him and smiled, turning one of his favorite shows on. (Sorry not being creative for once haha)
"This ones amazing! You'll love it!"
Toris blushed at how close they were and nodded, beggining to watch.

By this time Alfred had passed out, yet Toris was still awake.
Caffine must not effect him...
Toris thought to himself as he watched the american. Suddenly he felt arms around his waist and blushed, looking at Alfred. The blonde had wrapped his arms around him and smiled in his sleep. Toris just blushed and looked around, noticing Tony had gone. He wondered about that but his thought process stopped when Alfred nuzzled into him, still asleep and snoring softly. Toris's blush got a bit darker as he sighed and stayed still, not wanting to wake the other male. He waited until he did end up waking up, Alfred was yet still half asleep, thinking he was still dreaming.
"Oh... Hey Toris... Mmm your so warm and your hair is... So soft.. Mm I love you..." Alfred pulled the taller male closer to him and smiled. Toris's blush only got darker as he thought of Alfred liking him like that. Alfred soon woke up all the way and yawned.
"Mm huh...? Oh sorry Toris, I do strange things when I sleep.."
Alfred smiled a bit nervous with a small blush.
"Its uhm... Fine.. But Alfred... Do you like me?"
"Of course dude! Your my friend of course I like you!"
"No Alfred... I mean.. Love me..."
Thats when for once the american was silent.
"It... Depends.. Why do you ask...? Do you like me..?"
Alfred gave a soft and nervous smile as Toris blushed again and thought about it. Alfred was so nice to him, and actually seemed to care about him. Had he actually developed a crush on Alfred aswell...?
"I... Yes... I t-think so..."
Alfred smiled brightly and instantly kissed him. Toris's eyes widened and he kissed back, blushing and soon closing his eyes. Alfred deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms back around the lithuanian. Alfred licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Toris hesitantly opened his mouth as Alfred slipped his tounge in his mouth, exploring it. Toris moaned softly and sucked some on his tounge. Alfred moaned some and started to tug on Toris's shirt, wanting for him to take it off. They soon pulled away, both panting softly. Alfred moved to take of Toris's shirt when he was stopped.
"But Alfred my back looks bad..."
"I don't care, your still pretty beautiful. Plus you're talking to me here."
Toris nodded and chuckled softly.
"Hey your beautiful to..."
"No im not, im fat.."
"No no, its just muscle."
Toris smiled and kissed him softly. Alfred smiled and nodded some, moving to take off both of there shirts. Alfred sighed.
"Im sorry about those scars dude."
"Its okay Alfred... It wasnt your fault..." He smiled some.
"Thank you for caring though."
Alfred smiled and nodded, leaning to kiss Toris's neck. Toris tilted his head for him, blushing some. Alfred soon nibbled softly on his neck, and started to leave hickeys. Toris moaned softly. Alfred ran his hands down Toris's sides, earning a few more moans. He smirked softly and bit at Toris's neck, quickly taking his hand and putting it down Toris's pants. Toris gasped and moaned, blushing darkly. Alfred bit his lip and started pumping him, Toris's moans sounding like music to his ears. Alfred kissed the other and took both of there pants off, Toris's blush getting darker, if possible. Alfred smirked and stroked the other, Toris moaning into the kiss. He moved Toris onto his lap and grinded against him. Both moaned. Toris started to pant as Alfred quickly sucked on his fingers. He pulled them out once they were wet enough. He slowly pushed a finger into Toris as he gasped again and shut his eyes. Alfred let him get used to the feeling and started to thrust it, soon adding another. Toris started to moan after a minute, pushing against Alfred's hand. Alfred smirked and sped them up, adding a third. Toris moaned and panted, wincing slightly at being stretched. Alfred took his fingers out, as Toris whined softly at the loss of the feeling.
"Shhh Tori, I'll put something better in~"
Toris, now blushing very darkly, nodded and closed his eyes. Alfred grabbed his hips and slowly pushed into him. Toris got a bit teary-eyed at Alfred's size, but Alfred comforted him and gave him soft kisses to make it better. Toris nodded for Alfred to move as Alfred started thrusting. The pain soon turned to pleasure and Toris moaned. Loud moans could soon be heard from the living room as Alfred sped up, moaning himself.
"A-Alfred~!'
"Tori~!"
They moaned out. Toris panted and grabbed to Alfred.
"Alfred i-im going to cum~!"
Alfred nodded in agreement and pumped Toris. Toris moaned and came over there stomachs. Alfred could feel Toris tighten around him and he moaned, cumming inside of him. They both panted as Toris collapsed ontop of Alfred.
"Alfred t-that was great.."
"Mhm...."
Alfred hugged Toris close as Toris smiled and kissed him.
"I love you."
"I love you to Tori."

Heres a little alternative ending! I thought of this and thought it would be kind of funny so here XD
Suddenly the door swung open as Toris had finally adjusted. The two both froze as none other than Russia himself stood in the doorway.
"Ah, Lithuania I found you~! And ontop of America to it seems, da?"
Alfred looked at the "commie" standing in the doorway.
"I-Ivan get out!"
"Why? Do you really think I want to miss out on this?"
Toris froze in place there, not knowing what excactly to do, and being nervous as fuck. Ivan walked over and leaned down, kissing Toris's forehead.
"You deserve a punishment for leaving, da?"
He moved behind Toris, Alfred would have tried to stop him but honestly couldn't really move and didn't want to hurt himself or Toris. Ivan took off his coat and removed his pants and grabbed Toris's hips, slowly sliding into him, with Alfred still in him. Toris gasped and his eyes filled with tears as they quickly streamed down his face, the stretching being to painful. But surprisingly, Ivan tried to comfort him.
"Sh sh, it will feel better, da?~"
Ivan started thrusting as the other two moaned. Afred soon started thrusting alongside with Ivan. Soon, moans filled the room. Toris gripped to Alfred and moaned.
"A-alfred, Ivan~!"
Alfred panted and moaned, speeding up. Ivan sped up aswell, moaning a bit softly. They all soon came, Toris a few times, and they all collapsed ontop of each other, poor Alfred the one getting crushed.
"A-ah Ivan get your fat commie ass off m-me it hurts!"
"To bad I dont have my pipe Alfred." Ivan calmed his breathing down and pulled out of Toris, getting up and getting his clothing on.
"But, da, we should do this again~!"
"No!"
They both looked at them as they both said it, Ivan pouting childishly.
"Aw but it was fun, da? Don't be so mean!"
Ivan smiled and pet there heads before walking out, as Toris and Alfred just looked at each other, both still panting softly.
"Im so sorry Tori I didn't think the commie would do that.."
"E-eh, its okay.. Im just a little sore..."
Alfred nodded and moved Toris off of him and got up to get his pants on, carrying Toris to his bedroom and laying down with him.
"Then we'll sleep off the soreness and hopefully the commie won't be joining us for nap time." Alfred huffed.
"Da, I would but I have things to do!"
"Ivan fucking leave already!"

A/N: Okay sorry this was a little later than that little alternative ending but eh it was worth it in my part XD
(Sorry if you didn't like it! ><)