Part 1

Suguha's POV

Asuna died from a car accident. Kazuto heard about the news and cried a bucket until he fell asleep. Asuna had a funeral and Kirito and the others is there too. All I can to is try to cheer him up but none of it worked.

2 months had passed Kazuto had become to his normal self but there is still something that seems off, sometimes he is spacing off.

"What's the matter onii-chan?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing." Kazuto replied as he smiled forcefully. "Just to let you know that you can talk to me anytime if something is bothering you."I said with a worried tone. "Thank you Sugu I am really lucky for you to be my little sis." He replied with a smirk.

"Well....we have to go their waiting for us in the Dicey Cafe." I said as I get ready to go."That's right we need to get going." He replied while getting his bag.

We had to go to the Dicey Cafe because we want to celebrate for the rare items we got from a quest.

"Oh here you are, what took you so long?" Liz asked.

"Nothing serious."Kazuto replied.

After the celebration I and Kazuto decided to go home first. When we got home we both rushed to our own room and played ALO. We decided to go on a quest together just the too of us. I looked at the time and got surprised.

"Woah!! It's 7 pm already we need to log out before mom get angry to us." I said with a surprised tone.

"Time really does fly when you have fun, huh?" Kazuto said.

"Um..... I think so oh before that we need to log out." I said while getting ready to log out.

"Alright." He replied.

At dinner we were very quiet Im just watching Kazuto while eating, sometimes I still think that maybe he still loves Asuna or does he have any problems?

After dinner Kazuto finished his dinner first and gone to his room and after I finished mine I go to my room as well.

One night I heard someone who is crying. I followed the crying sound and got in the front of Kazuto's room.

"Um.... onii-chan are you alright?" I asked while opening the door.

*Sob..sob...sob...*

"Onii-chan what happened?" I asked while rushing to his side.

------------------------

Sorry for cutting it here people it's just that maybe it's too long.