Part 6: New girl?

Suguha's POV

"Um.....I'm sorry Recon we have to meet some relatives along the way so you can't." I said.

"Oh... Okay." Recon replied. Kazuto just look at us.

Silence....

"By the way what do you call onii-chan?" I asked attempting to break the silence and change the subject.

"Oh Recon call me Onii-chan because he–" Kazuto said teasingly to lighten up the mood.

Kazuto's POV

I was cutted off by a pinch in my stomach by Suguha. "TELL. THE. TRUTH." Suguha said with a scary tone.

"I mean he call sir for some reason." I said.

"Good" She replied.

*Ring..... Ring..... Ring.....*

Someone called at Recons phone. "Pls excuse me." Recon said while walking away to answer his phone.

When Recon got back he was in a rush. "I need to go." Recon said while running away.

"What's with him?" Suguha said. "Don't ask me." I replied. "Oh well..... Now let's continue our date... I mean shopping." She said blushing scarlet red.

"Uh... Ok." I replied.

We go to a restaurant named Chow king(I choose this restaurant for 2 reasons first is I tried making it somewhat Japanese and second it's my favorite.) We sat down to a vacant chairs and a girl go to us and asked us,"Um......" The girl said nervously. "Um... I'm Chelra and..... You can call me Chel..... Would you like to order ma'am sir?" Chel asked shyly. "Hi chel-san I would like to have a Chinese style chicken and siomai(my favorites)." I said. "I would like to have a Chow fan pls and a chicken." Suguha said. "Um....okay and how about your drinks ma'am sir?" Chel asked. "A coke with ice pls." I said. "I'll have the same." Suguha said. "Uh...okay coming right up ma'am sir." Chel said nervously. "Okay thank you Chel." I said. Chel looked at me for a second and dashes off. 'did she just blush? No no no maybe that's just my imagination and those boobs are big(pls don't think I'm a pervert just because of this) no no no no it's normal and besides Suguha got bigger one na I should not think I like that to my sister *shakes his head* well she's my cousin but still.

"What's wrong onii-chan?" Suguha said worried.

"Oh nothing." I replied and with that I got out from my thoughts.

I signed Chel to come at me. "Um... Chel can I have a water pls." I said. "Okay sir" Chel replied. After a few seconds she came back with a pitcher that is full of water at her hand then she slipped way past through us. "Woah ahhhhh!!!" Chel shouted. But luckily I kinda catched her Nofrom her back with my left hand at her back and with my right hand at her waist it was like a kissing post and people are staring at is but i just ignored it.

"Next time be careful okay?" I said with relief.

"Um..... Okay?" Chel said kind of embarrassed?! "What's the matter Chel? I asked worried.

"Um it's just that people are staring at us and.....um your.....hand is....." Chel said embarrassed and blushing hard.

I moved my hand to make her stand but I stopped when I felt something soft on my left hand(don't judge me) and when I checked I had mixed emotions I was embarrassed, startled, afraid and a bit happy.

I quickly let her stand again and bowed my to ask forgiveness. "I'm sorry I'm very sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright um...." Chel said wondering about my name.

"Kazuto..... Kazuto Kirigaya is my name." I introduced myself as I stand straight.

"Kirigaya Kazuto It's a nice name I like it." Chel said shyly in a rather cute way. I blushed from that unexpected attack.

"Um...... Kirigaya-kun can I call you Kazuto-kun?" Chel asked shyly. "Alright and can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Um........ alright what is it?"she replied. "What's your full name?" I asked her. "Oh right I haven't introduced myself properly yet, um..... My name is Chelra Wilson and I am half American and half Japanese nice to meet you Kazuto-kun." Chel introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you too" I replied.

Saosaosaosaosaosaosaosaosao

Sorry guys I always leave you to a cliffhanger.