Part 5

Third person POV

"Yeah I think it looks great on you." Kazuto replied um... Blushing a little bit.

"Does this looks good too?this too?this one too?-"Kazuto cut Suguha off before she can say another word.

"Now now I think anything would look great on you Sugu." Kazuto said.

Suguha blushed and turn her back on Kazuto. "I will try this on so..... Pls wait there!" Suguha said as she walked to the fitting room.

Kazuto's POV

"What's with her?......oh well." I whispered to myself.

(Author's note: sorry guys I don't know the true name of Recon so I'll just name him as Recon here.)

"Hey your Recon right?" I called recon as I saw him passing by the store were in.

"Yeah......and who are you pls?" Recon asked.

"Oh sorry I'm Kazuto kirigaya." I replied.

"Kirigaya so you're......" Recon said confused.

"Yup I'm Suguha's big brother." I added.

"You're........ you're kirigaya-chan's brother!?" Recon said surprised.

"Yup" I replied.

"Um......I'm *blah blah blah* pls just call me Recon, Nice to meet you sir!" Recon said.

"Woah why so formal so suddenly?" I said.

"Pls don't be so formal." I added.

"Okay sir" Recon said while saluting.

"Good" I said.

I got near to his ear and whisper something to him. "So... Do you li-" I was by Sugu calling me.

"Onii-chan!" Suguha called me with a stare.

"Um......that looks great on you Sugu." I said nervously.

"I agree" Recon added.

"Jeez Onii-chan why are you with Recon?" Sugu asked.

"Um.... I saw him passing by so I called him because I think I saw him somewhere." I replied.

"Alright I'll go change don't go anywhere, alright?" Suguha ordered.

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

S

uguha go back to the fitting room to change her clothes.

"So do you like Sugu?" I continued my conversation with Recon.

He blushed. "Um.....yes sir." Recon replied shyly and nervously.

"I think that's hardcore level." I said teasingly.

"Alright I'll give you some advice, Sugu is a tsundere kind you need to be more direct to her got that?" I whispered to his ear.

"Yes" Recon replied with his voice in low volume.

Suguha got back to us and stand beside me. "Onii-chan let's go." Suguha whispered to me.

I signaled Recon to take a move, luckily he understands it. "Um... Kirigaya-kun can I come with you two?" Recon asked bravely.

I made a thumbs up on my left hand hiding it from Suguha who is standing on my right side and let Recon to see it who is in our front. It feels like we're ganging up on my sister.

"Of-" I was cutted off by Recon saying, "I'm not talking to you , sir." He said it politely. I remained silent and waited for Suguha to answer Recon.

----------------------------------------
A/N

So what would her answer be?

Sorry for the late update.