Author's Note

Dear Readers...

As you know, school is starting. I am to be a Freshman in high school, and will play JV volleyball. I'm having practice every day for three hours, plus there's all the G/T class homework I will have.

Additionally, I currently only have around 25 readers actually committed to this story. In the first place, Fade Away never was a very popular book, and the lack of reads for the sequel is very... underwhelming, to say the least.

Therefore, this book will be on hold until we get at least 150 committed readers who receive updates.

I know you must be thinking, "but  why? You shouldn't be writing for reads, you should write for yourself!" or you could be angry with me because you might've enjoyed this book and it's prequel so far. (Something along those lines).

I'm truly and deeply sorry- it's just very hard to keep myself motivated when I write out a chapter, and then there's, well, nothing. I just can't derive any satisfaction from rushing out chapters like I used to, like with Strength and Fade Away.

Writing for an audience is why I'm here- this book and Fade Away's been up for a while, and they're simply not getting one. I might seem selfish, and I probably am being selfish, but I'm taking hard classes so I don't have time.

I do hope you understand, but again, apologies if you don't. :(

Thank you for sticking through my rant, and hopefully I'll see you all back when there are more readers.

~ TheDreamRider