Darling, Darling

Third person P.O.V.~
Even before the morning light streamed through the window of the treehouse, Gordie was freaking out.

"Calm down man. It's too early in the morning." Chris grumbled.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN? My sister is missing, she could be dead. I don't know why you convinced me to stay here with you guys. I need to go look for her. I can't stay here and do nothing." Gordie pulled up the door, and the noise woke Vern up.

"I'm up! What's going on?" Vern noticed Gordie's hand on the door.

"Gordie wants to go find Y/N, and I'm going with him." Teddy said, standing up.

"Woah, woah, woah. If you guys are going, then Vern and I are going too." Chris said.

"Alright it's settled. Let's go guys." Gordie climbed down the ladder with his sister on his mind.

Cold water was the first thing Y/N felt.

"Wake up." Ace said.

Y/N's eyes opened to see all of the Cobras around her. She was confused until she felt ropes around her arms and legs tying her to the train tracks. She looked Ace dead in the eyes, "Ace, let me go."

"Hmmm," Ace stroked his chin mockingly,"no. The next train is coming in about thirty minutes. Better get comfortable." Ace turned around to see all of the Cobras looking at him.
"What?" None of them answered so he pushed past them and walked over to 'his' car. All the Cobras but Eyeball followed. Eyeball walked over towards Y/N who looked terrified.

"I'm so sorry." Eyeball looked like he was about to cry." I tried to convince him there were other ways to get revenge. He said this was the only way. I wish I could do something."

Y/N's mouth fired back before her brain did, "Why can't you help me? Just untie me!"

"I can't. He'll kill me too." Eyeball looked terrified.

"Richard, look at me. I'm about to get killed. You have to promise me you will take this to the police, you have to tell them what happened. They won't put you in jail, just Ace. And if you can't do that, tell Gordie. Tell him I love him, and tell him that what happened to me wasn't his fault. Tell the boys I love them all." Y/N was afraid of dying, but if this was the way it went down, she wouldn't fight it. And hey, she's always loved a good dramatic ending.

"I'll do that. I'll do that." Eyeball felt a tear slide down his cheek, and wiped it away. "I'm sorry Y/N. You had your whole life ahead of you. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It's Ace's. I'll be fine. I'll be with Denny and I'll watch over you and the boys." Y/N promised.

"Hey Eyeball, get your ass over here." Ace yelled.

Eyeball walked over and looked at all of the Cobra's faces. They all looked like they were hanging out with friends, not about to kill a kid. 'What's wrong with these guys?' Eyeball asked himself.

"We can't have you talking to the girl because she might convince you to untie her." Ace said. He knew that Eyeball had a soft spot for his brother, and this was one of his brother's best friends. Who knows what she could get him to do.

Eyeball nodded and looked back towards Y/N in apology.