Chapter 32

The ambiance inside the club was still overwhelming for Maine. Though it's not the blaring sounds, the multi-colored lights, the smokes and the people that's bumping her, here and there, that got her attention. She was so happy and proud while checking the interior layout of the club because now she knew that all of it were from Alden's concept. She could not help but admire every nooks and corners of the club.

"Congrats, Arch. Richards!" Both Zach and Blaze roared when they saw them arrived. They pat his back as they hugged him. The simple hug turned messy when Vincent joined them and  jumped above them from behind. They almost tumbled over the crowd beside them. Zach let go and gave Vincent a hard hit on the back of his head.

"Stupid!" Zach hissed.

"Aray naman! Gago 'to," Vincent said while laughing.

Then he initiated the huddle again. They repeatedly jumped up and down like kids. They were chanting something not audible to Maine. That amazed her, she can't contain her laughter. She missed seeing these four tall men having fun again like the good old days. Some people from the crowd got their attention, too. They looked at them in awe. Some ladies even covered their agape mouths with their hands to hide their giggles. Of course, not everyday you see four tall gorgeous men hugging each other inside a club. These people have no idea that these men, who were jumping like kids, own the club. Maine cleared her throat. Good thing it was loud enough for them to notice her.

"You're both late but it's alright," Zach said after he let go from the group and scratched his head.

"Sorry, Zach," Maine muttered.

Alden turned to her with crooked look, why are you apologizing to him?

"Tss. Para sa'n ba 'to?" Alden asked them instead.

"Anong para sa'n 'to?! Libre mo 'to," Vincent said then laughed.

"What the fuck? Baket ako? Akala ko naman ako ang ililibre n'yo?"

"Not when you have a new car," Zach butted in. "Fuck you. I told you I want that car. Inunahan mo pa ako, motherfucker."

"Fuck you, too, damn ass," Alden rebutted. "I was the one who showed it to you."

"Grabe magmurahan ang mga 'to pag nagsama-sama," Maine whispered to herself while shaking her head.

"Kids," Blaze suddenly said. She was surprised to see him standing beside her already. And surprisingly he's giving her a warm smile. "Hi, Maine. Kumusta? Kayo na ba ulet?"

"Hello, Blaze. Well..." she was babbling with her words. "Yeah. You can say it like that." She said, shyly smiling, while watching Alden exchanging banters with Zach and Vincent.

"Good then," he said then he chuckled.

She can't help but feel a little bit intimidated by him, even before, Blaze's way too serious and he barely spoke to her. She sometimes thought then that he did not like her for Alden.

"He better be good this time... or someone else might come to take you away from him," he intentionally whispered the last part, but Maine still heard him. Her eyebrows creased then she glared at him. Did she hear him right?

"Enjoy the night, Maine," he said. Maine was taken aback to find him staring straight at her. "Akyat muna ako sa office. I'll be back later." He pointed to the stairs leading to the second floor.

"Uhm, Blaze, salamat," she said.

She thought of taking the opportunity to thank him for what he and his other two friends did for her during those times when Alden was in Bukidnon. They looked after her without her knowing.