Chapter Twenty Six

-Elsa's POV-

"How could you?" Mavis screamed at my face as I backed away, totally shocked. I gripped the side of my face and stumbled, grabbing a locker so I didn't fall onto the hard, marble floor. I gasped, Hiccup gasped, the entire crowd surrounding us gasped.

"Mavis!" Hiccup gripped me as I suddenly tried to lunge at her. He shook his head and squeezed my wrists to stop myself from attacking her. Why in the world did she slap me like that?

"You are an idiot!" Mavis folded her arms and began pulling her hair.

"Yes, thank you!" I said, and I felt my cheek becoming red hot. I had a feeling there was a great red handprint on my cheek and I touched it tentitivley, absoloutely shocked she would do such a thing.

"Mavis, what happened?" Hiccup cried. I glanced sideways and noticed Merida, Rapunzel and Johnny were just as shocked as I was. If so, maybe more. Merida was very red and Johnny was gulping slightly, little beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Ask Elsa!" Mavis said, as I leant against the locker to gain some strength. When I get my energy, Mavis is going to get a lot of questions asked at her. Why would she do such a thing? I still don't know! "Go on, ask her!"

Hiccup frowned and scratched his head. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself yelling at the top of my lungs, as Hiccup shook his head.

"What do you mean?" he asked Mavis, stepping a little closer to her. She looked up at him, then at me, then at him, then at me, then she began laughing madly, like an insane clown.

"Oh my- she didn't tell you? She didn't tell you any of this? What kind of friend is she? Huh?"

"Wait...what are you talking about?" I asked, trying to act dumb. Yes, if I act dumb, she'll probably think I don't know and leave.

"You-and-Jack-Frost-are-having-an-affair!"

As the words escaped Mavis's lips, everybody moved backwards, covering their faces with their hands and their eyes wide with shock. Some began whispering, hiding their lips with their hands and the others were rubbing their legs together and chattering loudly.

I face palmed myself, and shook my head in disgust. Hiccup turned to me, his cheeks puffed out and his eyes staring deeply at me.

"Elsa?" he asked me. "What is she talking about?"

"I have no idea!" I snapped back angrily at him. Alright, he was trying to defend me which was very sweet but honestly, I wasn't in a good mood.

"Oh, of course you don't," Mavis rolled her eyes. "Because the great Elsa is the best, right?"

You may think she was overreacting but she wasn't. She despises them with every fibre of her soul. She hates them so much she is willing to literally rip their guts out. And to find out her best friend is keeping something from her like this (even though it isn't true in the least) well...

"Mavis, what the- how could you say this?" I asked her, jabbing her in the chest with my pointy, long finger.

She didn't try to attack me again, which was kind of alright, but after she accused me I couldn't have the heart to forgive her. What the heck, how could me and Jack be having an affair?

"Oh please," Mavis looked at me. "Don't try to act innocent. I saw the entire thing on my phone. Somebody sent it to me. Everybody got the video!"

Once I heard that, I completley lost it. I began screaming at the top of my lungs, so much that my eyes were watering slightly and little drops of tears were pouring out of my cheeks- not out of sadness, out of anger, I'll point out.