Gakuen Hetalia BTT: Candy Store

This is obviously a Heathers fanfiction based off the song Candy Store. The lyrics will be italicized. Heather Duke is Prussia/Gilbert. Heather McNamara is Spain/Antonio. Heather Chandler/Mythic Bitch is France/Francis. Veronica Sawyer is England/Arthur. Martha Dunnstock is Russia/Ivan. Ram Sweeney is Nyo!America/Amelia. I may change some names, but it's only when they're talking to each other. Enough explaining, let's jump in to the fanfic! 

Arthur smiled as he was casually talking to Ivan. He was finally able to be known with the BTT, and he finally wasn't picked on! The two friends were having a wonderful conversation until Gilbert ran up and called him over to the trio. The first to speak was the head of the BTT and the most popular man ever, Francis Bonnefoy. "Arthur, I need a forgery in Amelia Jones' handwriting. You'll need something to write on.... Gilbert! Bend over!" Gilbert scoffed but followed the directions anyways.

"Hi Honey, I've been watching you and thinking about us in the old days. I hope you'll come to my homecoming party this weekend. I miss you. -Amelia. Oh, put an xo next to the signature." Francis barked the orders and Arthur followed exactly. The BTT all chuckled before Arthur's curiosity got the best of him.

"What's this for anyway?" It was an innocent question from Arthur, so the BTT answered.

Francis ran his fingers through his lush blonde hair. "You remember how Amelia used to hang with Ivan Bragaysky?" Arthur laughed.

"Yea, In Kindergarten we all did!" Francis took the note while Gilbert stood up next to him with his own remark.

"We didn't all kiss on the kickball field!" Que the Spaniard laughing like a dumbass. 

"Oh that's right. I totally forgot. Amelia Jones kissed Ivan Bragaysky. It was disgusting." This offended Arthur quite a lot. Ivan was his best friend.

"Perfect." Francis said under his breath before walking to the middle of the hall. "Amelia! Come here....." Amelia whizzed her head around and rushed down to Francis. Along with her friend Mette Kohler (Kurt). "Can you be a sweetie and give this note to Ivan Bragaysky?" Arthur immediately got defensive while Mette and Amelia laughed.

"Since when do you talk to that lardass?" Francis smiled and leaned against Amelia.

"Oh, Don't read it. He's having some problems with wet dreams and needed some advice from me." Amelia nodded and walked away after Arthur swiped the note away. At this moment, Arthur ran up to Francis.

"Ivan has had a thing for Amelia for 12 years now. This would kill him. Come on, Francis you're bigger than this." Arthur was going to continue until he was rudely cut off.

"Are we gonna have a problem? You got a bone to pick? You've come so far why now are you pulling on my dick!?" Francis started as Arthur backed up defensively. "I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch! But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice, Listen up Biatch!" The BTT started aggressively snapping in Arthur's direction.

I like! Looking hot, buying stuff they can not!

Francis' hips were moving on their own as the other two trio members began to follow him in time with the music that is somehow there now.

I like! Drinking hard, maxing dad's credit card!

They all make drinking motions with their thumbs and pinky fingers. Arthur was astounded.

I like! Skipping gym, Scaring her, screwing him.

Francis did some... vulgar motions with that last line as Antonio and Gilbert smacked each other's asses. This was quite repulsing to some.

I like! Killer clothes, Kicking nerds in the nose!

The BTT all kicked their legs far into the air, not breaking a sweat as they closed in on Arthur. Francis seemed extremely happy, smirking like it was the end of the world.

If you lack the balls, you can go play dolls. Let your mommy fix you a snack.

Antonio and Gilbert had turned into Francis' backup dancers, and Arthur was furious. This was his best friend they're trying to mess with, and now they insult him?

Or you could come smoke. Pound some rum and coke. In my portia with the quarterback.

Arthur didn't like what Francis was implying and was frankly afraid. But they didn't stop there. They circled him like eagles, and they put up a fight.

Honey what you waiting for? Welcome to my candy store! You just gotta prove your not a loser anymore, and step into my candy store.

They all made L signs with their hands on their foreheads. Arthur was scared and didn't know what to do. He hoped it would end and he could keep the note. This time, Gilbert and Antonio were singing to him

Guys fall! At your feet. Pay the check, help ya cheat.

Arthur was a goodie goodie and he took pride in that. This shouldn't be what he does.

All you! Have to do, Say goodbye to Shamu.

Arthur knew who Shamu was and was highly offended on Ivan's sake. Shamu was the name of the Orcas at Sea World. They were calling Ivan a whale!

That freak's! Not your friend I can tell in the end. If she! Had your shot, She would leave you to rot.

Arthur thought about that. If Ivan had a chance to get closer to Amelia, would he do it? He would. It's his possible girlfriend.

Course if you don't care, Fine! Go braid her hair. Maybe Sesame Street is on. Or forget that creep, and get in my jeep. Let's go tear up someone's lawn!

The BTT was surrounding Arthur and he felt like a rabbit surrounded by wolves. They just won't go away. Until Gilbert took the note and gave it to Ivan by throwing it on his lunch tray. Ivan looked around curiously. Arthur regretted everything.

Honey, What you waiting for? Welcome to my candy store! You just gotta prove you're not a pussy anymore, and step into my candy store!

Arthur was scared and walked to the corner while the BTT decked out in dancing. Francis faced away from Arthur like the royalty he thinks he is, while Francis and Antonio faced Arthur.

You can join the team, or you can bitch and moan!

Antonio and Gilbert made little talking motions with their hands, making Arthur question everything.

You can live the dream, or you can die alone!

Antonio and Gilbert make a throat-slitting motion, scaring Arthur as he thinks about what he'll do if he stays with them.

You can fly with eagles, or if you prefer. Keep on testing me, and end up like her!

The BTT point at Ivan as he runs over to Arthur. He seemed excited. "Arthur, Look! Amelia invited me to her homecoming party! This proves she's been thinking about me! I told you there was something there!" Arthur paused, wondering if he should let the gag run. He cared about Ivan, but he didn't want to go back to the bullying.

After a long pause, Arthur yelled out, "Color me stoked!" Ivan smiled and bounced around, screaming about how happy he was. Gilbert walked forward. 

Honey whatcha waitin fo-

Francis pushed him down, "Shut up, Gilbert!"

Step into my candy store! You just gotta prove you're not a lame ass anymore! Then step into my candy store!

The BTT started strutting towards Arthur, and he was frightened. He knew what he had to do. He couldn't give up his popularity.

It's my candy store, it's my candy. It's my candy store, it's my candy. It's my candy store, It's my candy stoooore!!

The BTT ended with dramatic poses and Arthur was slightly intimidated. He sighed and walked away, knowing there was nothing more to protest about.

A/N Wowie! That was loooong! It could have been worse. My friend and I were originally going to do More Than Survive from BMC. It's all over now, though. I hope you enjoyed it cuz there's more where that came from!