Chapter One:

Arian smiled at another servant as he wandered to his father's throne room.

He was a bit worried since his father, the king, said he had something important to announce.

He gave a soft sigh before straightening up his composure. He had black spiky hair and green eyes. He was clad in dark green robes with a gold accent to them.

Waiting until he heard a servant announce his arrival. "Prince Arian!"

Arian walked into the extravagant room and bowed before the king. "Father, what is it did you wish to tell me?"

King Dick (ehhehehehehehe) smiled down at his son. "Yes, son, remember our talk about you marrying into a wealthy kingdom?"

Arian nodded. He remembered it well. He would choose to marry someone he loved, but there was barely any time to actually meet anyone so what could be the harm? "Of course."

"Good, Queen Helen of Tragopan made an offer." King Dick looked to see if Arian was listening. He was so he continued, "Her husband died in bed and she has a son who was next in line, but she has another child as well... Someone whom desires attention..."

Prince Arian looked confused before realization flashed across his eyes. "You have found someone for me to marry?"

King Dick nodded. "Yes... Here's the thing.... Your fiancé... Is Prince Amos." He finished with an awkward smile as if to say "Surprise! You're gay now!"

Arian paled and his blood ran cold. "A... A Prince? I'm marrying another male?" He asked for confirmation.

His father nodded. "Yes. You'll be traveling to their kingdom tomorrow to meet him."

"I... I see..." Arian felt the room become hotter with how much he was freaking out. Internally, because Princes don't freak out publicly.

"Now off you go. Pack up your necessities." King Dick waved him off to his room.

Arian stumbled out of the room, trying to sort his thoughts. He always thought he would end up marrying a beautiful woman and have children! His queen was going to be a boy. At least he could still adopt? Whatever.

He sulked in his room for about two hours before deciding to actually pack.

The next day he was in his carriage as his valet carefully put his luggage in the trunk and climbed in across from the Prince.

"Are you excited, your highness?" The valet asked.

Arian sighed heavily. "I guess a little, but now out of happiness or giddiness. I always thought I would marry a female." He complained.

Valet nodded. "I see. That is quite a predicament, sire, maybe things won't end well and your engagement will break off?" He suggested.

"As much as I appreciate your help, that wouldn't work. My kingdom would be shamed for being part of an engagement that ended badly. I have to suck it up and pray things go well." Arian stared out the window as he watched his country pass by.

"Well... I will be there for you, your highness." The valet gave a meek smile and tipped his top hat.

That got a small smile from the crestfallen Prince.

When they arrived at the kingdom, almost 5 hours later, there was a huge palace. It was made of limestone and the roof was a shade of lapis lazuli.

There were gardens leading into the palace walls and once inside there was a giant courtyard with tables lined up and fountains in each corner. One table had a beautiful woman and a boy sitting next to him. The table had a white cloth and a silk umbrella shielding them from the heat.

He gulped when he saw the blonde haired boy, wait, man?! He looked buffer than Arian and had a mustache. Oh god am I the bottom?

When he walked over to the lady and the male he gave a bow. "I am Prince Arian of Myna." He sat straight up. "You must be my fiancé?"

The beautiful woman blinked and the man laughed. "No. I am his older brother."

"Oh. How do you do?" Arian asked awkwardly. "If you don't mind me asking, then who is?"

Footsteps sounded from behind him. "That would be me."

Arian turned around and his eyes widened.