Chapter Two:

Arian stared in shock. The boy in front of him was unlike any he had encountered before.

He had dazzling strawberry red hair, honey golden eyes, and a petite body. He was wearing a pastel pink undershirt with a baby blue vest overtop. Next was his tan pants that hugged his legs and were tucked into the knees by a pair of magenta lace up boots with white laces. The final touch was the magenta top had that was a mere hair accessory due to its small size.

"H...Hello. I am Arian of-"

"Prince Arian of Myna. I know who you are." The boy said in a snooty sort of tone. "I am Prince Amos of Tragopan."

Arian frowned slightly. He seems very.... Cold. "Ah... It should seem we are engaged." He commented.

Amos looked at him with those fiery eyes. "So it seems. But it is not yet the truth." He said.

"What...?" Arian was confused. What did the boy mean by that?

A delicate hand was shown to Arian. His right hand to be exact. "There is not a ring. It will be official in two weeks time when it is time for the proposal at the ball. Until then, I do not know you so I do not care about you."

Ouch. Harsh words. Arian smiled slightly seeing Amos's mother's horrified expression. "Well, you aren't wrong. I completely agree with you."

Amos blinked before his face melted into a pouty one. "You weren't supposed to agree with me..!" He complained. "You were supposed to be all tense and angry..!"

Arian tilted his head. Again, confused. "Why would I do that?" He asked.

Amos puffed out his reddening cheeks. "You're too weird! You're okay with marrying someone you don't know?!" He asked, completely ignoring Arian's question.

"Uh... Yeah. If my kingdom relies on it, then so be it." Arian replied with a shrug.

Amos gaped at him. "You are strange! Weird!" He yelled. He crossed his arms poutily. "Since you are supposed to be my fiancé, you are to treat me like a delicate object, you do not harm my feelings or reject anything I ask, okay?!" He looked up at Arian now.

"Sure. If that is what you want."

"Good. Idiot."

Oh brother. Arian had his work cut out for him.