Chapter 16

You were going to make your announcement to the earth clan. You were feeling much more confident, but you were still as scared as much as you were before. The people didn't care of your presence so what if they didn't want to cooperate. You were a bit jittery. Teron noticed.

"We look to make friends. Not foes." You turn to him and smile. "You are going to be fine." He pats your back and heads towards his parents. Tamias explains your presence and as to why you were there. Finally, you were called up and began speaking.

"Greetings, I am F/n of the fire clan. I want to be at peace with your clan and try to mend the broken ties between our clans. When I came here, I was honestly terrified. I have never set foot outside my borders until now. But after spending one day here, I have come to understand that you never hated me or my clan. I am grateful for that. I hope that my presence will bring an era of change and that we can go back to the way it was long before the war." When you finished speaking, you were stunned at the people clapping almost immediately. You smiled and turned to the group. Alia and Teron gave you thumbs up and Oum just smiled.

The four of you soon made your way into town. The people were carry on with their daily tasks and on occasion, some would come up to you and ask what you plan on doing once the clans join union and how it was like in the fire clan. Later on, the four of you helped out here and there and learned so much about the clan.

When you came back to Teron's house you fell sound asleep. This pattern continued on for several days until you finally had to go. You were very reluctant to go. This was because you had to go to the water clan. The reason the air and earth clan were able to accept you was because they were never directly involved in the war. The water clan though was. The hatred they have is unlike the air clans. Oum treated you badly when you set foot into the same room as him. It took you days to get him to begin to accept you. How were you going to get the water clan to accept you if you can't even spend the same amount of time with each individual?

You were a few paces behind the group. You were constantly thinking about what you were going to do now. You were lost in thought when you bumped into Oum. When you look up he says, "Put on your cape." You do it without question. You were in the water clan territory, and in front of you, were soldiers of the clan.

Edited by Audballlllll