Blackbird Singing

[Blackbird Singing  Tedromeda|http://my

[Blackbird Singing  Tedromeda|http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MtLhVLe7dF]

Summary

For centuries, the importance of blood purity had been engraved in the minds of the Black Family. Toujours Pur, was the phrase that young Andromeda Black was raised to value. The middle daughter of Cygnus and Druella Black, Andromeda grew up believing she had everything she wanted in life along with her two sisters, Bellatrix and Narcissa. However, as she attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, another world is open up to the middle child.

During her time, she meets a muggle-born wizard who goes by the name Ted Tonks, and everything Andromeda had been taught from an early age doesn't quite match up with her new feelings. It comes down to the girl having to make a toughest decision of her life, choosing between her family or the charming Hufflepuff who's changed her entire view of the world she thought she knew.

Thoughts:

Ever wonder what made the 1/3 of the Black sister switch sides? I mean, we know why, but did you ever wonder how?

Andromeda was always that character that was brought up in passing and was never actually present in the books. Now, we can see, or imagine what she would be like. Plus, I'm dieing to see Tonks adorable father 😂😂😂 Whoo this Black sister.

Status: incomplete

~~~~

Written by kmbell92