Squib Who Scrubbed

By: turnthepidge

By: turnthepidge

Status: ongoing

Current Parts: 60 chapters

Summary:

Titania Lestrange is a part of the pureblooded families in the Wizarding World. As a daughter of the infamous Bellatrix and Rodulphus Lestrange, she already has a difficult position ahead of her, even without complications with her magic. However, as her childhood passes, nothing overly remarkable happens, which includes accidental magic. 

By the age of ten, she is well known in the pureblooded community, because she is a shamed Squib.

Humiliated, she is hidden away to become a servant for the Malfoy family, doing their laundry and other chores as she watches her cousin Draco live her dream in Hogwarts. Life continues to grow more difficult for her, and she must make a final decision with what she must do to help protect herself from more pain.

Review:

This is currently ongoing, but I want to share you this precious treasure I have been finding for so long. 

A STORY ABOUT A SQUIB!!!! 

We were given limited exposure about Squibs in the series, since its seems so irrelevant for Harrys life, but it still  left me ( and others ) questioning what their lifes be like.

What is it like being a squib in a pureblood household?

Hell, what will it been like being a Black , Malfoy or a Lestrange , but discovering your a squib?

All these expectations to uphold your family traditions and having your whole future being handed over to you in a silver plate.

All because your magical.....yet suddenly you discovered you weren't and everything comes crashing down hill.

This  happened to our main character 

Now, she needs to discover a way to live with it or change it for the better.

____________________________

Please check this out. And I hope you'll enjoy it.