Alice ( Percy Weasely)

[Alice ( Percy Weasley)|http://my

[Alice ( Percy Weasley)|http://my.w.tt/UiNb/qdpEtO78dF]

Summary

In 1865, at the age of seven years old, Alice LiddlelL went missing from her home in Oxford, England. While multiple search parties were sent out in search of the girl, they did not find her anywhere. She had disappeared and no one knew where. No one would ever suspect the girl had fallen down a rabbit hole and no one would ever believe the adventure the girl would encounter in a world called Wonderland. From talking flowers to mischievous grinning cat, Alice had experienced encounters that only children with the wildest imagination would dream of.

Over a century after her disappearance, the impossible happens. Alice reappears, however, she is only a few years older then when she disappeared. Crawling out of a rabbit hole in the Forbidden Forest, the Wizarding world is stunned to uncover the girl who is completely unharmed, but more importantly, she is alive. Alice is left in the care of a witch who helps her to readjust before she begins her time at Hogwarts.

For Alice, readjust to her former world is far from easy but she's always been of for an adventure. Especially, since she has her trusted white rabbit to keep her company.

Thoughts

Ever wondered to much that gets you stuck in Wonderland?

I have never read a Percy Weasley fanfiction before. We know he's a jerk, but come on where's the love??😂😂Plus, Wondered meets Harry Potter? I'm sure this will be epic.

Status: Complete