Prologue

Turn

Turn

Turn  

Click!!!

"Yatta!!" The figure cheer quietly as he threw away the wire that he was using to unlock the door.

"I knew YouTube actually come in handy one day!" He silently push open the door, making a slight creak audible. He look up and down the hallways, making sure that there wasn't any guards nearby on patrol.

The teen then quickly grabbed his black duffel bag and his tonfas before exiting the room and lock it back, to make his captors think that he is still locked in the room.

Then his eyes turn sharper and he bolted down the hallways and jump out of a window and into the night.

He landed on the ground and the siren sounded.

"Shit! I forgot about the motion sensor."

He quickly run towards the 3 meter wall and scale up before vaulting over it. The teen continue to run into the forest, his long hair flying behind him---

BANG

BANG

BANG

Gunshots were heard from the distance and the 3 bullets made contact with the teen's leg.

Clang

Clang

Clang!!!

But they only bounced off something metallic.

"Oi! I thought that brat can't walk?!"

"Maybe his legs heal and he acted like he can't walk!"

"Damnit! Get him!!!"

"Didn't our bullets get him?"

"How the hell should I know?!"

While the men were arguing with each other, the teen have already escaped.

"I'm so damn lucky that they're idiots...."

The teen have finally stopped running and was now standing on the edge of the cliff that overlooks the forest and a small port.

"Fuck this.....why of all places that I'm locked up in, it has to be in Iriomote Island?! Do you how goddamn far is that from the mainland?!"

The teen cursed under his breath before he leap of the cliff and landed on the rock below before bolting in the direction of the port.

Only his figure can be seen by the slight light from the moon.

"At least I manage to get the money from safecracking...."

"Soon ***, I'll be back beside you."

******

The said teen have finally arrive in Namimori after 3 days, he was now walking around a shopping district.

Though he was confused.

Why was everyone looking at him weirdly?

He then bump into a young woman, who immediately pale when she saw him.

"Excuse me but can you tell me where I can find Hibari Kyoya?"

"T-t-the De-demon of Na-na-namimori?"

'Demon of Namimori? Aigh, what did Kyo do now?'

"Yeah, he's the guy that always wield a pair of tonfas."

"Namimori Middle, you can find him there." The woman then quickly got up and run off as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Namimori Middle eh?" The teen said to himself as he look up the sky, watching the clouds as the wind blow pass him.

******

It was already noon when the teenager reached the gates of Namimori Middle, he stepped into the school and started to look for some students.

With his luck, he managed to find a class who was out in the field for their Physical Ed.

He stopped a student with brown gravity defying hair. "Excuse me."

The brunette look at him with his head tilt to the side, before shock shone across his face.

"HIIIIEEEE!!!!! Hibari-san!!! What are you doing here?! And why is your hair long?!"

The teen was very confused now.

"I'm sorry but this is the first time we've met........ Ah, I think you have mistaken me for him."

"Teme! What are you doing to Juudaime you tonfa-freak!!!"

"Eh?" The teen's eyes widen when a foreign looking student suddenly stood in front of the brunette.

"Er....I'm just looking for Hibari Kyoya....."

"Hah? What are you asking about?! Aren't you tonfa-freak?"

"Herbivores."

Suddenly the field was empty, the students have already bailed, leaving only Hayato, Tsuna, Takeshi, the teen and the famed Demon Prefect.

"Ah Hibari-senpai! This guy here was looking for you." Takeshi said cheerfully and pointed at the teen whose back was still facing Kyoya.

Kyoya raised an eyebrow before flashing his tonfas and launch himself towards the stranger.

Clang!!!

In a sudden black blur, Kyoya's tonfas were blocked by the stranger own tonfas; his bangs shadowing his eyes.

Tsuna was internally freaking out, the stranger was also using tonfas!?

"Wao. Carnivore."

"Mou, is this the first greeting I get from you the minute I see you Kyo~?"

Kyoya's eyes furrowed together.

"Herbivore, who are you?"

"Are you for real?!" The teen exclaimed as he drew back his tonfas and look up at Kyoya.

Kyoya needed to hold back a gasp as his eyes widen when he stare at the stranger.

"......Nii-sama?"

"Thank god you remember....if not....I need to whack the memories into you."

"Wait, did Hibari-senpai just call him 'nii-sama'?"

"Wait, tonfa-freak said what?"

"Eh?"

The teen look at the trio before looking at Kyoya. He started laughing.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Mamoru. Hibari Mamoru, the older twin of Hibari Kyoya."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!"