The War Between A Bronco And A Skylark

"Yo Kyoya--"

Clang!!!

KLINGKLANGCLANG!!!

A certain blonde Italian could only sweatdropped as he use his whip to defend himself from blurs of attacks.

The fight is already a normal occurrence to the students of Namimori Middle as they were used to seeing the blonde battling the skylark.

The fight was about to end when suddenly the whole area seem to grow colder.

The sky seem to have darken.

The battle maniac and battle entertainer stop their fight and look around. Before their eyes landed on a figure whose hairstyle now looked like Kyoya's.

The only difference was that the M-shaped bangs were shorter.

"Nii-sama?"

"Kyo.... What is he doing here?" Mamoru asked--- no, he demanded. Not even bothering to control his emotions as his killing intent came flowing out like a tsunami.

The Vongola and a Sun Arcobaleno soon appear at the scene.

"I ask again. What is he doing here?"

Kyoya was confused as to how his brother knew about the blonde herbivore when he had never mentioned anything at all.

A gust of wind flew pass him and the prefect whip his head, just in time to see his brother engaging the blonde in a heated battle.

"Mamoru?" Dino questioned which was almost greeted by a hiss.

"Do not call me that!!!" Mamoru swung his tonfas at Dino's face, but the attack got block.

The skylark seem to predict this as he immediately launch a roundhouse kick and kept unleashing never ending attacks.

"What are you doing here Cavallone?"

"I somehow became your brother's tutor...." Dino voice was getting softer and softer as his eyes did not made contact with the steel gray ones.

Mamoru snorted.

"It's true, I'm here to teach him how to be stronger."

"Do you really expect me to believe that?"

Mamoru finally lunged forward and Dino manage to bind the teen with his whip.

But he was wrong when his whip seem to be slash off. His eyes widen as he looked at Mamoru's tonfa.

Apparently, Mamoru pressed a button on his tonfas. Revealing their true form.

Everyone was caught off guard as the skylark immediately pinned the Cavallone Decimo down on the ground, with the blade pressed against his neck

Everyone was caught off guard as the skylark immediately pinned the Cavallone Decimo down on the ground, with the blade pressed against his neck. Absolutely making sure that it was enough to make a small trail of blood flow down.

"Are you sure that you're really here to make him stronger....or to make him ready for his death?"

"I...."

Mamoru stood up, swinging his blade onto the ground to get rid of the blood. Without looking back, he asked.

"Kyo, are you sure you have nothing to tell me?"

Kyoya was still confused and was about to shake his head when his twin added.

"Even with your involvement with the mafia?"

The prefect's eyes widen. How did he know?

"Kyoya. Did you or did you not join a Famiglia?"

Kyoya could only nod when his brother came up to him.

"Get rid of that bracelet." Mamoru pointed at the Vongola Gear Bracelet Of The Clouds: Version X.

"Nii-sama..."

"I know a mafia Famiglia's crest when I see one. And to think you have join the most powerful one out of them all. What happened to you?!"

Mamoru sudden outburst caught his younger brother off guard and Reborn being Reborn, came to intervene.

He still have his baby's body even though the curse was removed.

"The Vongola isn't like any mafia you know, it's a vigilante group---"

"Shut your damn mouth."

Wait, did Mamoru just told THE Reborn to shut up?

Reborn was pissed, he wanted to point his damn gun at the teen until one look from his ex-student told him to back down.

For now.

"Sun Arcobaleno, you may try to convince me but my decision is final. The Hibari's would no longer be involve with the underworld."

"What the... How?" Reborn demanded.

"Why don't you ask Cavallone? It was after all his fault....no....it was the mafia's damn fucking fault."

"What do you mean?"

"Because of the mafia.....our Hibari Clan was destroyed."