The History

The stunned silence fell upon the area.

Kyoya's eyes was widen.

"Nii-sama....what are you talking about?"

Wasn't his clan taken down by an enemy yakuza? What did he mean---

"You were still quite young back then....so I doubt you remember quite well...." Mamoru said as he gritted his teeth.

He glare at the blonde, making sure to put all of his hatred all into the glare.

"I shouldn't have trusted you....if I was a second late back then....Kyo would have been.....dead..."

Kyoya was stunned.

He could have died?

"That's it....I need a full explanation now or I'm putting bullets in everyone's head." Reborn stated; cocking his gun dangerously as he reloaded his gun with real bullets.

Mamoru was unfazed as he dragged his brother and head towards the office, probably indicating for the others to come along.

******

In an entrance to a mansion, stood two boys who looked alike.

One was smiling whereas the other was sulking.

"I don't want Nii-sama to go!" The younger one out the twins pouted.

The older one chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry Kyo! I will be back before you know it!"

And the older one enter the limo with his luggage. His brother waving goodbye before being led back into the mansion by a maid.

******

"Oi! Everyone stop the brat!!!" The driver yelled as his companion try to pinned down Young Mamoru who was fighting back.

He knew it....

This people were traitors to the Clan.

Mamoru knock the 4 men out, causing the limo to swerved dangerously. He jumped out of the window just as the limo crash into a wall; bursting into flames.

"Tch." Mamoru went up to one of the men who came crawling out, blood flowing from the side of his head.

The man laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Mamoru furrowed his eyebrows together as he eyed the man.

"You may be the next heir....but you have lost Hahahahahahaha, you will have no Clan to lead. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~"

The man went mad, Mamoru eyes widen as the statement and quickly run back home. Not before he took a gun and fire at the man's head.

A traitor deserve no mercy....

*******

"Kyo!!"

Mamoru finally arrived back at his Clan....