Chapter Two-Craig 21yrs Old

It's nearly tea time when I get to Liverpool Airport with my best friend Colton, who's originally from Texas but was signed by Everton at the football camp as I was.

When I first saw Duncan at the camp I immediately asked him if Russ sent him.

He chuckled loudly. "Son, I don't care that your Russ's little brother. I'm here to watch you play, yeah?" He tells me in a serious tone. "Oh, and FYI Russ doesn't even know am here" he adds.

Well, okay then.

"I'll be in touch," he says then walks away.

Two days later me and Colton were offered a three-year contract with Everton, naturally, I jumped at the chance.

Duncan ensured me he'd keep the announcement of my signing quiet until I saw my family, Colton was a foster child but his foster mum had helped him get where he is now...

Getting our suitcases we leave Liverpool airport and hail a cab to my brother's without telling him I'm coming...

It's a good twenty minutes before we reach our Russ's and I ring the bell...

"I've just got the kid asleep for fuck sake" I hear him rant before he opens the door

The door opens and our Russ is stood there with a shocked expression.

"What up shitbrick" I chuckle to him.

"Your ma" he snips back.

"She's your ma too" I chuckle. " you gonna let us in or what fucker?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "Well, I'll be fucking damned...baby, look who's decided to knock on our door" he says loud enough for Amber to hear but quiet enough to not wake TJ.

"I swear Russ if this is just another one of your ploys to fuck me in the downstairs bathroom," she says as she appears around the corner to the door. "I'll kill yoooooou" she whispers looking at her phone then looks up dropping her phone and squeals. "OH MY GOD!! Craig is that you? What the fuck's happened to you? Your all buff!" She grins and runs into my arms .

"Excuse you woman, your man is standing right the fuck here" Russ growls pulling her from my arms.

"Oh behave you, you daft bastard...as if I'd hit on your little brother" amber chuckles rolling her eyes and then notices Colton behind me.

"Well, helllllooooo there, and who might you be?" She asks Colton winking at me and Colton she's trying to piss our Russ off!

"I'm Colton M'am, please to meet you" Colton croons in his heavy Texan accent lifting his cowboy hat

"Ooooh, a cowboy...this is a first" amber giggles as Russ's eyes narrow at her

"Bro, damn good to see you yeah...but it seems I've gotta remind my woman who she belongs to" Russ growls and throws amber over his shoulder and spanks her on the arse

Amber giggles gleefully and waves at us as Russ walks away

"Shut the door after you bro" Russ shouts over his shoulder

Then amber shouts in a sing-song  "You might wanna go to club Circo tonight Craig" she tells me before I hear the bathroom door shut and amber giggle moans