Chapter One - Debbie Thronberry and Bisexuality.

Three months later.

The Sinclairs were sitting on a lunch table in the cafeteria.

"Do you think I have a chance with Betty? You know, in case Veronica and Archie never break up?" Owen asked looking over at Betty's lunch table and River rolled her eyes.

"She's way out of your league," River said her eyes not moving from Veronica. Veronica has started dating Archie and River was jealous. She watched as Archie put his arm around Veronica and frowned before stabbing her fork into her meatloaf.

"Riv, your jealousy is showing," Owen said while looking at his sister and River frowned.

"I can't even hate him. He's nice to everyone, god dammit," River said while angrily stuffing some meatloaf in her mouth.

"River, here comes Jughead. Put your bitchface on," Owen said looking at Jughead who was walking towards them.

"My bitchface is always on," River said with her mouthful and Owen just hushed her while glaring at Jughead.

Jughead stopped sitting with the siblings and started sitting with Betty's group at the beginning on the year and Owen didn't take it well.

"Well well well, if it isn't Jughead Jones," Owen said when Jughead finally approached their lunch table.

"Are we worthy, Owen? Riverdale's very own hero wants to sit with us?! We are not worthy," River said sarcastically and Owen chuckled at his sister.

"What do you want Jones? Don't you have to be at the popular table? With the cheerleaders, and the football player?" Owen said while narrowing his eyes at Jughead. Jughead rolled his eyes before sitting down on their table next to River.

"Archie has been my best friend is grade school," Jughead said and Owen glared at him.

"And what have i been? A fucking sack of potatoes?" Owen said and Jughead rolled his eyes before continuing.

"And Betty needed my help. You guys understand right?" Jughead said to the siblings and Owen looked at River.

"Do you understand Riv?" Owen asked her and River shook her head.

"I don't think I do, Wen," River joked and Jughead rolled his eyes.

"Mr popular thinks he can just come back? We didn't even get an invite to your fucking birthday party," Owen said, he was still kind of pissed.

"I didn't know I was having a birthday party. Betty threw it for me, I fucking hated it. Besides you guys showed up anyway," Jughead said and River shrugged.

"Yeah, we tried to gatecrash. We stayed up until Cheryl demanded that we should all play secrets and sins. Then we snuck out the back door," River said sipping from her drink and Owen nodded.

"I'm super fucking pissed at you dude. You ditched us for Betty, Archie and Veronica. Do you know how that made us feel? It made us feel like shit," Owen said and River nodded in agreement.

"You guys are my cluster, of course I was going to come back to you guys, after I solved Jason's murder," Jughead said trying to reason with the siblings, he did miss them but he had bigger things at hand at the time.

"Don't think referencing sense eight will make us forgive you. Because we don't forgive you, Right Riv?" Owen said. The three of them binge watched Sense eight together in the past.

"I might forgive him, if spills some beans on Veronica. She bisexual right? I still have a chance right?" River asked him and Owen rolled his eyes at his sister's desperation while Jughead laughed.

"You do have a chance," Jughead said and River smiled before bumping shoulders with Jughead.

"We forgive you. Welcome back," River said and Owen glared at her.

"I don't forgive you," Owen said while putting some meatloaf in his mouth and Jughead rolled his eyes.

"I will buy you burgers for a week," Jughead said and Owen shrugged.

"I don't know, Jug. River works at Pop's she can get me free burgers," Owen said and River scoffed.

"Like fuck I can," River said and Owen glared at her before looking back at Jughead and shrugging.

"I forgive you," Owen said and Jughead smiled while taking Owen's pudding cup off his lunch tray and opening it.

"So, Jug, your dad's in prison," River said and Jughead stopped eating the pudding to glare at her.

"Really? I didn't notice," Jughead said sarcastically and Owen chuckled.

"I mean, how do you feel?" River said backtracking and Jughead shrugged.

"My dads in prison. I'm living in his trailer by myself to avoid moving to the Southside. How do you think I feel?" Jughead said and Owen shrugged.

"We are guessing you feel like shit?" Owen said and Jughead glared at him while River laughed. River's eyes fell back onto Betty's table as she looking longingly at Veronica. Owen noticed this and snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Hey, Hey, focus on coming out before focusing on anyone else," Owen said and River gasped before kicking him underneath the table.

"Ouch. You violent bitch," Owen said while rubbing his shin and River glared at him.

"Lower your fucking voice, Owen. I don't want the whole cafeteria knowing. Please can you stop being insensitive for once," River said and Owen nodded at his sister.

River sighed and put her head in her hands and Jughead gently nudged her.

"It will be okay, Riv. There is no need to rush. You'll come out when you are ready and we will be here for you," Jughead said and River sighed before pulling him into a quick side hug.

"Thank you, Brother-my-parents-should've-adopted-instead." River said and Owen rolled his eyes.

"Woah, can they? Can your parents adopt me?" Jughead asked the siblings seriously and they both shrugged.

"Come over for dinner, and we will see," Owen said before looking at his sister.

"Let's talk about your outfit. Why are you dressed like Debbie Thornberry?" Owen said making Jughead laugh and River gasp before looking down at her outfit. She was wearing a orange crop top, mom jeans and a oversized flannel.

"I didn't even notice that until now, oh my," River said and Owen smirked at her before putting some more meatloaf in his mouth.

A/n: it's gets better.
Vote and comment x