Chapter 3

We were setting breakfast as Tae sat down and took the plate . I noticed that this is not his food.

He took a bite and made a weird face "Ewww this is disgusting " he said

"Well nobody said that you have to eat my food jin screamed from the kitchen . He brought me orange juice and kissed my cheek. "Thank you oppa " I said and smirked . I knew that when I call him oppa it turns him on.

I ate my food and cleaned the plate . I went outside and sat on the steps . Joon sat beside me and pulled me close so that my head was resting on his shoulder.

"Are you okay ?" He asked "Yes I just like to cuddle " I said and kissed his cheek. "You wanna watch a movie ? Other guys will go to the studio . " he said . I nodded and he picked me up and carried me to his room.

"Joon?" I asked "Yes sweetie ?" He replied and sat me on his lap . "Can we watch bon voyage " I asked smiling.

"You really wanna watch us doing stupid stuff ?" He asked giggling "You're my favorite people! I love you all and you're not stupid at all" I said and bopped his nose . He giggled and kissed my cheek. .

I really hate how some people say that Joon isn't handsome . He's sexy and handsome and smart at the same time .

We watched all episodes of bon voyage and at the end I kissed Joon and hugged him .

"You're so cute " he said "you're even more " I said and pecked his lips.