Chapter 4

The other guys came home being loud as always . Me and Joon got off his bed and walked down .

"Hey guys how was work ?" I asked . "Good" said Jimin

He came towards me and kissed my lips . When he pulled away all the other members went "oooooooooooo her it Jimin !!" The shouted .

"Shut your asses down !" I said . They all started running after me . I ran and went into the living room . I slipped and fell straight to my ass.

Jin picked me up and put me on the couch . They all started tickling me . I laughed and kicked my feet so the would stop but the didn't . They just carried on .

"G-guys please hahahaha please stop " I laughed and almost cried.

"Okay guys let's stop " said Jungkook and sat next to me . He pulled me on his lap and kissed my head . "Smol bean " he said as the other guys started laughing.

"Wanna order pizza?" I asked . "YASSSS , HELL YES , I WANT FOOD " they all screamed .

"Can one of you do that because I'm crap at Korean " I laughed.

Jin took his phone and ordered pizzas. "Thank you oppa Jin " I smirked "oh you're so getting it later " he said .

The pizza arrived and we ate everything in 20 minutes.

Jin lifted me and carried me to his room and threw me on the bed making me giggle . "You're so getting punished " he said and took off his shirt .

"Please oppa Jin fuck me hard " I begged him .

He undressed me and got in top of me . Jin trailed kisses from my lips to my next to my stomach leaving hickeys .

"J-Jin please" I moaned . He blew air on my clit making me buckle my hips in the air .

"P-please " I moaned . He started sucking on my clit and fingering me .

"P-please oppa Jin fuck me " I said

He took off his pants and underwear and slammed himself into me . I screamed as he started fucking me

"P-please don't stop Jin" I moaned .

He leaned down and kissed me and massaged my breast .

I moaned into the kiss and digger my nails into Jin's back .

" J-Jin I'm gonna cum " I moaned

"Cum for me " he whispered as I came all over his shaft .

He pulled out and came all over my stomach . He leaned down and kissed me . "Such a good girl " he said .

"Jin ?" I asked

"Yes?" He turned around

"Can we go for a walk " I asked him "of course " he said and kissed me

He went downstairs to grab his coat and I put on my bra and panties and jeans and Jin's t-shirt .

I walked down and Jin looked at me smiling .

He came near me and grabbed my hips pulling me towards him . "I love it when you wear my clothes" he whispered and kissed my cheek .

We stepped out and Jin took my hand .

"We can go to the playground " he giggled .

*3 hours later*

We came home and everyone turned to us . "Where have you guys been?" Yoongi asked smirking .

"On the playground " I said . They all started laughing .

"What is so funny?" I asked pissed off .

"Oh wow calm down ma " said tae . I laughed and walked to him just to hit his arm .