Chapter 8

Me and Jungkook and Jimin were laying on the bed as Jungkook's hand went under my skirt . Hit other hand went under my bra cupping my breast .

I needed to stay quiet so Jimin wouldn't notice . I bit my lip as Jungkook placed his hand on my pu$$y .

I coughed and tried to keep my shiteu together .

"I know what you're doing Jungkook. I'm not stupid . " said Jimin . My eyes widened .

"So you're enjoying yourself without me ?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

Jimin quickly picked me up and ran to my room . He threw me in the bed and locked the door .

He came between my legs and ran his hands down my body . "God you look so good " he said and stopped his hand at my pussy .

I whimpered and jumped a little . Jimin leaned down and whispered in my ear "what's the matter little one ? Are you scared ?" He asked

"Please don't tease me master " I said as he looked at me . "Call me that one more time " he said and bit down on my neck making me whimper . "Y-you mean master ?" I asked

"I will fuck that little word out of you princess " he said and removed my clothes . He pushed 2 fingers inside my pussy . I moaned and arched my back .

"If you won't keep still there will be a punishment " he said and sucked on my nipple .

"Now tell me what you want little one " he whispered in my ear

The only thing that I could focus on was his fingers pounding me .

"I-I want you " I said

"What was that ? I can't understand little one . Say it louder " he said

"I want you to fuck me please master " I said

"Say it louder " he whispered .

"Please master I want you to fuck me please master " I said as he laughed evilly .

He removed his shirt and pants revealing his bulge , oh my god how is this going to fit inside me !?????

"Now I'm going to fuck that word out of you just like I said " with that he pushed himself all the way inside me making me scream .

It was a little painful but pleasurable at the same time . He started moving in and out f me fast and hard .

"Hsiwbeoghsbwhxo" I moaned

"You like how I pound your little kissy don't you little girl ?" He asked and bit my nipple .

"Oh yes master please harder " I begged him as he started moving harder and faster .

"Oh master I ... I'm .... gonna .... cum " I moaned and he flipped us over .

"Ride me baby" he said and placed his hands on my hips keeping me in place .

I started riding him and he was sucking on my nipple .

"M-master I need to .... cum please " I begged him .

"You'll cum on a countdown from 10" he said

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

"Cum for me little girl " he said as we both came .

He put me down right next to him . "That was amazing " I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes it was little one " he said as I fell asleep in his chest .

Sooooo guys I decided that I'll put in some more smut 😏😏😏bc why not ??? Everyone likes some bts smut .

Bye bye see ya next time when you'll get some more smut 😉😉