Chapter 14

I looked at Mal, who was surrounded by purple smoke again. When it disappeared, she was looking exactly like the girl from the stained window. She put out some singed spots on her dress, before laughing and waving at Ben. Mal picked up the skirt of her dress and bowed. Ben did the same, making her laugh. "C'mon." Evie told me, pulling me with her. We walked towards Mal, who was helped down the stairs by two servants. Evie and I clapped, both of us standing on one side of the stairs.

"So...I did not know I could do that." Mal informed us. "Tell me about it, that makes two of us." Evie laughed. "Make that three." I said. Some places on her dress began to singe again, so Evie and I blew them out. "Thank you." Mal stated. The three of us put on a serious face as the Evil Queen's daughter and I held out our hands to Mal. "Shall we?" Evie and I asked in unison. "We shall." Mal replied in a posh voice, taking our hands.

"Hi." she breathed out when we were right in front of Ben. Evie walked to the right and Carlos pulled me towards him as we stared at the king and his lady. Suddenly, Ben pulled her towards him, kissing her deeply. "Alright, alright." Carlos groaned, pulling Ben by his shoulder. "You're the one to talk. Don't think we didn't see you and Kath." Jay fired back, making me laugh.

"I owe you guys so much..." Ben began, letting go of Mal. "Yeah." Evie stated. "A lot." I added. Everyone laughed. "If there's anything you need or anything I can do for you-" the king continued. Evie raised her hand. "Uhm...actually, there is Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon...it's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy? ...She's like a little sister to me." the blue-haired girl said. "Then she should come." Ben stated. "Okay...okay great." Evie laughed.

"Uhm...Ben?" I questioned. The king turned towards me. I looked at Carlos, who nodded. "When I was around ten...I sent this boy to the isle, Gothel's son...it, uhm...it was my dad's punishment to send villains and their descendants to the isle because I didn't kill the leader of an invader...but anyways, all he wanted to do was explore the world...do you think...maybe...he could come?" I wondered in a small voice. "Of course! I don't see why not." Ben smiled at me, taking my hands. "Thanks..." I breathed out, hugging my friend. "It's okay. You made a mistake you wanna fix." he reassured me.

He turned around again, looking at Mal. "Actually! Uhm..." Evie exclaimed, before laughing awkwardly. "Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids like us who also deserve a second chance...can I maybe get you, a list?" Evie proposed. "Yes. Yes, absolutely. Please." the king stated. Everyone clapped and smiled.

A servant walked up to us. "Lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." he informed us, handing Mal the book. She stared at the book, thinking about what to do with it. "Uhm...You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hand of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother!" she called the headmistress over. The woman pushed herself through the king and the servant. "That's me, thanks you...mhhhmhhh." she said. "This belongs in the museum." Mal told her. "It does, yes. And I'm gonna take it." the headmistress stated, taking the book. "Go for it." Mal said with a smile. Godmother smiled and walked away.

Mal turned to Ben. "I'm not gonna be needing it anymore." she told him. He smiled and her. She smirked and kicked some water his way, making the king stumble backwards as everyone gasped. Mal laughed and Ben returned the favour, making her squeal. They came together and Mal misplaced his crown again. We all laughed and Ben took her hand, guiding her to the end of the stairs. I smiled at them and tapped my dress, which became a knee length dress. It was still soaked, but I didn't really care.