It all begins

"Hey addy, it's time already why aren't you dressed?" Douglas asked me, sticking his head through the crack in my room door.
"I'm actually not gonna make it today, it's been a hectic couple of days with the shooting and everything, so I'm not really in a party mood, I'll just hang in my room, have a hot bath and get some rest" I replied.
"Well in that case I can't really leave you all alone now, can I?" He said stepping into my room.
"No, Doug, don't bail on the party for me, gooo have fun and fill me in on the details and drama tomorrow" I told him, all the while wishing he would force me to let him stay. You see I've always been in love with Douglas booth, I mean who wouldn't be, with his perfect jawline and tall slim built body and those soft hazel eyes and pouty lips. He was a Greek god. Therefore when I got to know that Douglas was the actor who was playing opposite me and that too in my debut film, my joy knew no bound. We got to know each other quite well during the shoot, but we hardly got to spend quality time together and it had been 2 months since the shoot began and him staying with me today, when everyone who was involved in the shoot would be far away from us and probably getting wasted was a perfect opportunity to get to know Douglas.
"I'm not gonna listen to any excuses, anyways it would give me a perfect time to get to know the girl who's playing the role of my princess for the next year" he winked "wait for me and order in some room service, maybe Indian or pizza" he laughed "I'll go and let everyone know we won't make it to the party" he said and left closing the door.
I was literally shivering with joy, this was the man I'd spent years fan girling over and now I am getting the chance to get to know him. This is gotta be the best thing that could ever happen to me.
I called the papa John's and ordered one large pizza and asked them to deliver it as soon as possible.
Doug was back in my room in 10 minutes, "they're not happy that the stars of the movie are not gonna go to the party, we better put up our A game for tomorrows shoot" he said and sat on the bed.
"Haha that we must" I laughed resting my head on the wall "so what do you wanna do" I asked Doug.
"Get to know you" he answered rather matter of factly.
There was a knock on the door, it was our pizza. "I'll get it" Doug said and opened the door and paid for the pizza. He came over and set it on the bed. "Let me get my purse" I said getting up. "For what?" Doug asked.
"Umm to pay my half of the bill"
"It's a date, sit back down" he said in a stern romantic voice. But the only part I could think about was it's a date. It kept ringing in my head, I thought I would die of happiness.
"So you want to get to know me huh?" I teased.
"Well that's the plan" he said shugging his shoulders.
"Okayyyyy, then you got to ask me questions right, cuz there's no way I'm gonna give you a monologue about me"
He laughed and shook his pretty little head "of course, so why don't we play 20 questions?" He asked.
"Well sure let's.. but you do know I was a huge fan, so I already know a lot of things about you plus it's kind of a kids game"
"Yes I do know that, so here's a suggestion to adult it up a little, let's play strip 20 questions, just like strip poker. So when I ask you a question and you cannot answer it or answer wrong you have to strip off a piece of clothing and the same applies to me, but if the question is answered correctly, no one needs to strip"
I stared at him, mouth open, was he kidding me? He was definitely making a move and I was more than happy to abide by his words.
"Okay but I'm just telling you again, I was a HUGE fan so I know the answer to most of the questions, you'll loose" I said starting to get slightly wet and blushing like a fool with heavy breaths.
"Fine by me" he winked. " So let's begin" he said with a sly smirk.