the game

"So I'll start" Douglas said.
"Fine" I replied crossing my arms in front of my chest.
"What's my middle name?"
"John"
"That's correct" he said.
We were both sitting cross legged opposite each other, my back against the wall, I smiled and prepared my question.
"The name of the university I did my undergrad in?" I asked, not wanting to waste any time in stripping Doug.
"Wow, jumping straight into the tough ones huh.. we've never spoken about this before so let me take a wild guess, ummm NYU?"
"Wrong doug, it's Dartmouth" I answered "now strip."
"As you say" he said taking off his shirt. I literally gasped looking at his perfect body. He laughed. I mentally calculated the number of wrong answers he'd have to give for him to be completely naked. He wasn't wearing any shoes so that left him with his jeans, underwear and pair of socks.
"It's my turn again, and since you showed me no mercy I shan't either, what's my mother's profession?" He asked confidently.
"An artist" I replied confidently as disappointment took over his face.
"Which city was I born in?" I asked.
"Damn it" he said with not even the slightest bit of frustration "I have no idea" he said and happily removed his pants and revealed his tight underwear with a huge bulge which was clearly straining to be let out. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I have no idea how long I'd been staring when doug placed his hand on my thighs just below the part where the shorts end and squeezed it, "hey I asked my question"
"Um sorry I dint hear you" I mumbled nervously, ashamed.
"What's my favourite colour?" He asked. I knew the answer but I dint really prefer wearing my clothes right now so I just told him I had no clue and removed my top, now I had to remove only my bra and shorts since I had decided to go commando today.
"What's my favourite cartoon?"
"No clue" he replied taking off his socks hurriedly,  I could hear how ragged his breath was getting.
"What's the reason I did not continue my academic profession?" He asked, probably hoping I wouldn't answer. But I wanted to see him before I was naked before him, "cuz you're dyslexic" I replied.
I could tell he was a little irritated that I answered it right and did not take off any clothes.
"What's my middle name?" I asked.
"Lydia" he replied, knowing full well that would be wrong.
I took a deep breath in and moved a little closer to him and whispered "no" and with the hint of smile that crossed his face I knew that he wanted to be wrong. He stood up and stripped buck naked in front of me and sat back down an inch away from me.
"I lost" he stated.
"I can see that" I said with ragged breath.
"Like what you see?" He teased and leaned closer, his hand right next to my pussy.
"Yesssssss" I hissed, leaning in to show my approval.
He put his other hand on the nape of my neck and kissed me. As soon as his lips touched mine I felt electric waves jolting thru my body. The hand near my pussy made its way up my back and unhooked my bra and removed them, as he deepened our kiss.
We broke the kiss as he removed my shorts and laid me down on the bed.