Chapter II.

Alex was certainly not the person she wanted to see, period. Let alone in her first hour class. First thing in the damn morning. As if having AP chemistry in the morning wasn't enough.

If you've ever been to any type of school in your entire life, then you'd know that usually, on the first day, you'd get your seats assigned and the rules gone over. That's exactly how Mr. Vega's first hour AP class went. She got the lucky end, meaning that, he was letting them pick their seats.

Emily was only familiar with two faces in that class. One, being Avis' boyfriend, Matthew. The other one being, Alex. Of course she wouldn't want to sit by, or even have to see Alex ever again. So she took the better bet and took a seat next to Matt.

Unfortunate for her.. she forgot that Matt and Alex are close. Not as close as Alex and Jack, but still pretty darn close.

This meaning, he just had to take the seat next to Matt.

This day was just not going so well. Senior year is supposed to be the best, not in this case so far. I mean, who would want to be stuck with the person who they hate, so darn early in the morning. Oh, and let me tell you, Emily has never been much of a morning person. Having to down at least a cup of coffee before evening attempting to go to school.

Mr. Kurily, their teacher, just went over the rules, handed out textbooks and things like that. It wasn't too hard of a class.

Matt and Emily weren't deemed a disruption to the entire class like Alex was. Alex was balling up pieces of paper, and throwing them at his other friends while Matt told him to shove the paper up where it could never see the day light. If you catch what he means.

That's how most classes went. By most, I mean Emily's old hag of an English teacher decided to have them start picking a research topic right away. Maybe she didn't have a good summer. It's a good thing that Avis was also in her class.

At the end of the day they went to Emilys and that's pretty much how the whole week went. Her ignoring Alex, Matt and Avis being gross together, and Alex still being an utter douchebag.

That's how it went.. until Thursday.

/A/N: Sorry that was really short, it was kind of just a filler but I promise that the next one will be better and updates will be faster now.~